**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Kabam? I have reached your worst nightmare finally.

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,217 ★★★★★

Whatcha gonna do, when 6r5 ascended sig-200 THE Paragon runs wild on your "hard content" brother?

Comments

• Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 710 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Whatcha gonna do, when 6r5 ascended sig-200 THE Paragon runs wild on your "hard content" brother?

Bro why are you pushing them 😭😭😭
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

I can already smell the scent of jealousy off of you, Paragon.

Not jealousy, more just disgust. Too early for this haha
  • Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    I can totally see the rage on the guys who post on hercules too many times on forum to brag about or complain about him.
    If ever, kabam decides to nerf this guy! Majority of the community will rage over the guys like you & less on kabam.
    Why don't keep it to ourselves & not shove it into kabam mind all the time..
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    Thomildo said:

Since this is already a flex post Doom wanted to drop in and say hi! 🤗

He looks very assertive 😳
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    PT_99 said:

Akki_94 said:

I can totally see the rage on the guys who post on hercules too many times on forum to brag about or complain about him.
    If ever, kabam decides to nerf this guy! Majority of the community will rage over the guys like you & less on kabam.

Sounds like someone who don't own a r5 ascended sig 200 HERCULES to me. 😬
    Well, just few wins away from that but atleast not someone to poke into someone's mind until you feel proud & accomplished👀
    Just to get that thing taken away from you in one way or another😂. So be careful for what you do , specially in forums! Kabam has funny ways to get it back on players community.
    If you don't believe, ask moleman👀( i knw he was bugged but got fixed a year later)
  • Options
    Thomildo said:

Akki_94 said:

PT_99 said:

Akki_94 said:

Well, just few wins away from that but atleast not someone to poke into someone's mind until you feel proud & accomplished👀
    Just to get that thing taken away from you in one way or another😂. So be careful for what you do , specially in forums! Kabam has funny ways to get it back on players community.
    If you don't believe, ask moleman👀( i knw he was bugged but got fixed a year later)

I was saying it all in character bro, Kabam have data, Hercules isn't so OP because one node and Kabam can instantly ruin his fight. But I don't think he will get nerfed at all, it is what it is and Kabam have accepted it and they make content around OP champs.

There's this common node which have, "only take damage from basic attacks, burst/dot does no damage with stun immune."
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Thomildo said:

He does. But i sense that deep down he’s just a scared little boy desperately seeking attention. Or he’s just a proper badass, not sure..🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    IM RIGHT HERE WITH YOU BROTHER!

• Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 532 ★★★
    My cgr will come. For he is the destroyer of worlds
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,224 ★★★★★
    I’m sure they’ll add much more content where your buffs are gone in the future…
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Thomildo said:

Akki_94 said:

PT_99 said:

Akki_94 said:

I was saying it all in character bro, Kabam have data, Hercules isn't so OP because one node and Kabam can instantly ruin his fight. But I don't think he will get nerfed at all, it is what it is and Kabam have accepted it and they make content around OP champs.

There's this common node which have, "only take damage from basic attacks, burst/dot does no damage with stun immune."
    All good bro. No issues from my side as well! But lately there have been too many hercules posts on forums. So i got this feeling, kabam might get frustrated with all these hercules stuff n decideds to make some changes in his kit .
    That's y also debating on ascending btwn kitty pryde sig200 vs herc sig200
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,643 ★★★★★
    There will always be broken champs in every era now is herc soon it will be someone else it's a never ending cycle.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,391 ★★★★★

There will always be broken champs in every era now is herc soon it will be someone else it's a never ending cycle.

They are not making anyone like Herc ever again , they have said it already . Herc will continue to be the single most dominant champ in any meta going forward as long as this game will exist and nobody even comes / will come close to him.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,139 ★★★★
    Late incursions, zones 16+ I've been seeing very high percentage disorient, debuffs and passives in nearly every other room, which can make herc risky, as you can't rely on immortality.
  • Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24
    Here is mine!
  • Options
    kiplingkipling Posts: 24

• Options
    SbkruebSbkrueb Posts: 502 ★★★
    edited September 2023

Mines bigger. 🤣
  • Options
    Man I should've posted after using 30% boosts 😭
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,857 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    PT_99 said:

Man I should've posted after using 30% boosts 😭

More to do with mastery and relic i think but anyhow i m proud memeber of the ascended Herc fam too.

We should make an association and do annual meetups to help in continuing the nightmare for Kabam and make our summoner society aware on importance of Herc in development and sustainability for a better future and make our lives better.

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,489 ★★★★★

Only one with style points.
    Now all fans will try to copy.