**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who would you choose?

Got a cav nexus 6* crystal this crystal any good?

Who would you choose? 44 votes

Shocker (awakening)
43%
RayhanIshaqueFortuneJimmyBItsClobberinTimeHoitadoDeadpoisdeadThePredator1001MDxJaffa_TribalChiefDrago_von_DragoRoddyRodster77KLZFearful_of_voidHonorable_BluJayJohny_JoestarSilentArisTheHoundjpzee 19 votes
Wong
52%
PantherusNZTerrabm3eppsIvarTheBonelessPikoluLordSmashercaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69TheSaithRenaxqqIoniqus_797Ashacekarwillrun4adonutLickyRainwind76JustAGuyMinderuAxew007BishopMiniMF 23 votes
Titania (20 more sigs)
4%
Ansh_Adoggy 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,167 ★★★★★
    Wong
    New champ, and awakening gems are easier to come by nowadays
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Wong
    My 7* Wong is surprisingly good on BG defense. Not many know that Energy based champa struggle against him including HT which makes my opponents force quit.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    Shocker (awakening)
    Depends how many mystics you got and which ones, if you have some of the top mystics already then Shocker, you won't really use Wong if you already have the others. Besides Shocker's getting buffed soon so who knows maybe he'll be really good after the buff
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 354 ★★★
    Wong
    Ashacekar said:

My 7* Wong is surprisingly good on BG defense. Not many know that Energy based champa struggle against him including HT which makes my opponents force quit.

I think that has to do with the fact that people just don't read a champion's abilities at this point. Wong is a pretty easy defender