Commissary Question

Comments

• WoodyNailsomeWoodyNailsome Member Posts: 90
    Looks like my Gold will be emptied out but with the very limited amount of revives currently who can afford that much units to spend?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,211 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Wolf911 said:

ahmynuts said:

GoingBack said:

So Kabam says that they dont want to encourage hoarding, then they pull the 7* trade in offer. Maybe I should have learned my lesson last time. Stop opening crystals that I don’t really need in hopes that they become valuable later. Guess it is time to start hoarding everything.

This is the first time I will agree with a post like this. That 6 star featured trade in is straight up bs. Also overpriced
    I don't think it's that much overpriced

165000 6* shards will get you 16 basic crystals and 5k shards remaining even if you get 16 max sig crystals ( which is highly unlikely ) it will be 8.8k 7* shards and even if u get 5k more and buy another basic and even if that is a max sig it will add 550 more so 9350 7* shards and this is the best of the best case scenario ( and we all know it's RNG )

so we are getting 5650 more shards if we get a 7* for 11 featured crystals
    I meant overpriced in the sense that who tf has that laying around rn except for people who got lucky with the featured or whales.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,933 ★★★★★

Timing of this event was horrible. Get points from AQ fights the day after AQ ends and since it only lasts 10 days we’ll only get one cycle of AQ to earn points

Same with BG objectives. I completed all mine yesterday when they came out, and expect many others have done so as well.
    I saved mine because of this event. Not that it helps much ...
  • SligSlig Member Posts: 368 ★★
    I just want to know if the offers disappear when new ones come in or if they get added. Trying to decide on the gold offers.
  • BabyMiikeBabyMiike Member Posts: 1,184 ★★★★

Also, who in their right mind would pick a 7* CW over a 7* crystal? He's garbage.

I would I need one more 7 to buy that incursion crystal and I know for a fact I'm gonna dupe another champ
  • o_oo_o Member Posts: 835 ★★★★

I'm still trying to figure out who's sitting on 11 Featured Crystals.

Probably no one... i think the idea is to get people to buy the unit deals containing 30k 6* shards (at least for paragons)
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 ★★★
    Slig said:

I just want to know if the offers disappear when new ones come in or if they get added. Trying to decide on the gold offers.

• Danemo666Danemo666 Member Posts: 166 ★★
    edited September 2023

Slig said:

Plus timer saying 9days etc so looks like it will just be additional
  • Danemo666Danemo666 Member Posts: 166 ★★

Forgot to add that one
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 824 ★★★
    We don't need Alliance Tickets anymore right? So I can trade in all those that I have?
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,300 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

The thing about the "trade in 11 featured 6* crystals for a 7* champ" offer is that...why would I have 11 featured 6* crystals saved up? Sure, there are offers that give you 6* shards, both in the Commissary store itself and in the unit store, but if I am to buy over 150K 6* shards just to cash them in here, that's going to be *really* expensive in one way or another. The only way to really buy that offer is if you have a massive number of shards already saved up, but if so, you're probably hoarding them for the next 6* featured crystal. I'm not sure that wasting all of those 11 future 6* pulls just to get a 7* is worth it. It certainly wouldn't be to me.

It's just...weird.

The same reason there are unit deals for 4th of july weekend.
    The are targeted so people spend the units they just bought in the offers, their main target are not the f2p who saved up all year.
  • CHuck_fINACHuck_fINA Member Posts: 153
    Waiting for the new deals. So far this event is trash.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

I'm still trying to figure out who's sitting on 11 Featured Crystals.

I am actually. I‘m only spending 6* Shards every ~100 days when the new Featured is released and usually pull 3-4 of the new Champs (one of them dupe at least).

Last one was quite some days ago (got Silk, Sandman, Moondragon dupe and Moonbow) so I already saved up 170k Shards again. Can buy the 7* offer.

And of course I have 5-10x generic dupe Gems saved as well, no need to use them honestly at my progress level.