**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Emperor doom will be an amazing addition to the game.

Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★

Instead of pure unknown disgusting characters like photon maybe kabam should add popular characters.

Comments

• Mohammad07Mohammad07 Member Posts: 183 ★★
    My hate toward photon is biased and great btw
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 743 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Unknown only to those who don’t actually read comics and but claim to be Marvel fans. Go read Nextwave or some Avenegers runs and then come back.
    Vance2_jr said:

Unknown only to those who don’t actually read comics and but claim to be Marvel fans. Go read Nextwave or some Avenegers runs and then come back.

My point stand still she isn't near popular as emperor doom they should add more cooler characters which the player base finds intriguing enough. And the fanbase of Marvel isn't much diverse the cooler characters have been more popular always.
  • IgorCIgorC Member Posts: 14

My point stand still she isn't near popular as emperor doom they should add more cooler characters which the player base finds intriguing enough. And the fanbase of Marvel isn't much diverse the cooler characters have been more popular always.

Different characters are cool as well, I liked Darkhawk, Claire Voyant, etc, and the Kabam originals, I believe it makes the game more diverse
    IgorC said:

Different characters are cool as well, I liked Darkhawk, Claire Voyant, etc, and the Kabam originals, I believe it makes the game more diverse
    Darkhawk and Claire are cool but why is photon and rintrah added to the game when several more popular haven't been added yet.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 695 ★★★★

IgorC said:

Darkhawk and Claire are cool but why is photon and rintrah added to the game when several more popular haven't been added yet.
    Because Photon is about to get her own movie and already appeared in a Marvel show, Rintrah appeared in Multiverse of Madnes as a very minor character.

And Doom is already in the game, twice! Do you want them to add every single iteration of Thor and Iron Man first because they're more popular than Emperor Doom? What about every single Symbiote you can think of? People are already getting annoyed whenever a new Spider person gets added because there are so many

IgorC said:

Because Photon is about to get her own movie and already appeared in a Marvel show, Rintrah appeared in Multiverse of Madnes as a very minor character.

And Doom is already in the game, twice! Do you want them to add every single iteration of Thor and Iron Man first because they're more popular than Emperor Doom? What about every single Symbiote you can think of? People are already getting annoyed whenever a new Spider person gets added because there are so many
    Not updated since endgame about it. Photon doesn't look intriguing too. Just like that doom man he's the coolest version of him. And yea their are too many spiders and Ironman here. Like patriot and superior are almost identical.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Member Posts: 3,110 ★★★★★

Instead of pure unknown disgusting characters like photon maybe kabam should add popular characters.

What exactly makes her disgusting in your eyes? I want you to really get into why you hate her and don't just say because she's being released before your God Emperor Doom.
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 508 Content Creator
    @Mohammad07 Have you even read Secret Wars?

@Mohammad07 Have you even read Secret Wars?

Yes
    edited September 2023

What exactly makes her disgusting in your eyes? I want you to really get into why you hate her and don't just say because she's being released before your God Emperor Doom.
    I lost several times in incursions against her. And she managed to get the best nodes. Also undexable special? BS. And yes including her when doom haven't released yet.
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 357 ★★★
    I would prefer not to have a 3rd skin or Doom, and I’d rather not have another iteration that has a billion% block penetration and crit resistance