Is it even possible to get the solo milestones without buying everything in the shop?

BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 418 ★★★
I just purchased a few things and noticed that my progress barely moved so I took a deeper look and the point go awards are so low for everything, I’m actually kind of confused. Other than that loyalty bundle which will likely be in the millions and unattainable unless you already have the amount necessary, I just don’t understand where the points are. Am I missing something?

Comments

• 0_Alph40_Alph4 Member Posts: 105
    It's possible but the timing is very scarce and you won't be able to reach the last milestone
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Only time will tell. I will have to fight with my alliance mates to rack up points in AQ. As per my calculations, 1k in bg and 2.5k+ in aq is possible and if i can get loyalty bundle by any chance i can clear all milestones. So statistically possible. I don't want to spend and would be happy wherever i end up on milestones. I m not motivated for either 7* cw or crystal.
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Jarvisrei said:

Ashacekar said:

Only time will tell. I will have to fight with my alliance mates to rack up points in AQ. As per my calculations, 1k in bg and 2.5k+ in aq is possible and if i can get loyalty bundle by any chance i can clear all milestones. So statistically possible. I don't want to spend and would be happy wherever i end up on milestones. I m not motivated for either 7* cw or crystal.

2.5k in aq? How is that even possible? Considering we'll have 5 days of aq, you need to defeat 10 champs for 150, so let's say we can actually defeat 20 per day. This only adds up to 1500 and I don't really think 20 kills is really possible anyway.
    26 kills are possible in map 5 (more on higher maps) at max by one player. It sounds a lot but that's a possibility if you count nodes on the map. It's very unlikely as someone might get in way. It's not realistic but possibility.

Also my 2.5k figure is wrong, 2k at max perhaps.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Member Posts: 418 ★★★
    Ok cool, thanks. Something seemed off, I got to be honest I think this might be my least favorite event they’ve done as for as the store goes. I loved the milestone rewards so it’s not a bust totally but this portion is just kind of widely disappointing.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,434 Guardian
    Max one player can do on map 6 is 33 kills. So 1k units of AQ energy refills and you get 2475 points. The caveat is your alliance mates can always steal your fights
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,308 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Max one player can do on map 6 is 33 kills. So 1k units of AQ energy refills and you get 2475 points. The caveat is your alliance mates can always steal your fights

Not to mention that the entire limited points being based off of *if* you can play and when and also being entirely dependent on other people. For such a limited amount of time and points, betting on a near-impossibility is an interesting strategy for Kabam.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Member Posts: 2,363 ★★★★
    I think besides fixing some of the joke/insane offers would be to extend the time of this event. Sad how a "majority" of the community is upset and sadly I'm not seeing a proper response. I'm hopeful it is the weekend and on Monday we will hear from Kabam about this.