Something has to be done about dropped controls

MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★
As the title states. I am so tired of dropped controls, champs that move on their own, heavies where my champs just stand there holding it instead of popping that heavy and the list goes on and on. The qol of the game especially this month is horrendous and you at kabam should be ashamed of your company for being so lackluster and careless and insensitive in dealing with issues. Fix the #*#* game.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Member Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★
    YEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★
    The sad truth seems to be that they have no solution. I'm sure this is partially due to the vast variety of devices being used to play the game. I've reached the point where I have no hope of things ever being changed and will just suck it up and use resources when things don't respond. I certainly won't use real dollars, so once I get to a point where I'm out of in game currency, I guess that's the end of my time.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,531 ★★★★★
    Never had an issue.
  • flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★

For me is taps that aren't tapping. Champions stop attacking after the first or second hit, allowing the opponent to just do a free combo

Just happened to me in War yesterday. Was mid combo and then my champ just stood there and ate a combo and then died.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Member Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    It's getting ridiculous especially at high levels where one mistake can be fatal for the champ.

It was going fine but suddenly again the game has started having issues. Dropped inputs is very annoying.
  • Asim38Asim38 Member Posts: 152 ★★
    I have had all the above dropped inputs as well and ALSO I furiously keep tapping the special or relic button and nothing happens. Then get comboed to face. Also I have been noticing the defender either recovering too fast from stuns sometimes or stuns expiring too fast. Then there is dexing from the defender that looks like the attacker is actually touching but the hit doesn't register.

Another one that made me wonder what was happening. Parries sometimes don't register. There is no wording for a successful parry either. First I thought there was something off with my timing and the AI's timing. Then I saw playing with S2099 that successful dexes showed the text "IMMUNE" which is right because he can't gain buffs. But the debuff pause icon didn't appear. Which is proof that something is not registering in the game. The S2099 fight was against Mojo in the side quest Tier 8. This happened quite a few times. The debuff pause icon is not a buff so Mojo can't force it to just expire quickly.

All of this has amplified or appeared in this update. There are some bugs in this update.
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Idk about you, but I love when I block in BGs and apparently the timing is off and it goes through it, or when I’m in BG and my combos stop, or anywhere else for that matter. Really fills up the old happy meter
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★

Idk about you, but I love when I block in BGs and apparently the timing is off and it goes through it, or when I’m in BG and my combos stop, or anywhere else for that matter. Really fills up the old happy meter

Exactly right and where it is the most prevalent.
  • MiobdMiobd Member Posts: 7
    It gains them $, so who cares right…. Sad this is how it ends…
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    It's been 2.5 years since the inputs broke, and they haven't offered an actual solution, or gotten better. Time to just accept the game is perpetually broken, and you're gonna lose items, war fights, and battlegrounds occasionally because of it unfortunately
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,264 ★★★★★
    Have you.... tried picking them up? *ba dum tss* (I'll go home now)