**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Expectation management - can Kabam confirm whether the loyalty selector is limit: 1?

TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
In trying to figure out what’s attainable or not for this event, can Kabam confirm whether or not there’s a purchase limit of 1 on the loyalty deal, whatever it may be?

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Look, the deals are named after what you get ... like 4* Selector or 5* Selector. So what will a Loyalty Selector contain? Yeah, Loyalty.

I expect a Crystal where you get a high amount of Loyalty from depending on your progression title (just like you can choose between 10k and 30k 6* Shards from some Selector). And you will want this big Loyalty Selector to afford the 7* Loyalty Crystal which is expected to drop this month/next week.

So better prepare a lot of Units or Gold for the Loyalty Selector.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

In trying to figure out what’s attainable or not for this event, can Kabam confirm whether or not there’s a purchase limit of 1 on the loyalty deal, whatever it may be?

As Kabam said patience is virtue. Wait till 29th, no spoilers to be given.
  • Options
    Patience is paramount. 4 days till we know what is coming.
  • Options

You'll be able to sell Loyalty for Glory, then use Glory to buy Units, and then spend those Units on Loyalty.

Quite accurate, thumbs up! 👍
  • Options
    Twist1298Twist1298 Posts: 64
    Searmenis said:

"Buy a rare 7* champion from a never before seen selector, by trade. Buy 3 7* nexus crystals from the new loyalty store by using Loyalty, and trade them for the selector."

The rare 7* champion is going to be an exclusive Civil Warrior, so you can have him awakened and ready to use on his full potential by completing the event.

This is and would be the Ultimate F**** You to the players, and unfortunately people would still play the game after being completely disrespected...💯
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    Getting more loyalty will be awesome before the 7* comes out! Can I trade in my 4* AG Crystals for some loyalty please?

After playing for 18 months, pretty much all the 4* champs are duped and even the 4* generic AGs are in the overflow and sold…
  • Options
    SammyDe said:

Getting more loyalty will be awesome before the 7* comes out! Can I trade in my 4* AG Crystals for some loyalty please?

After playing for 18 months, pretty much all the 4* champs are duped and even the 4* generic AGs are in the overflow and sold…

You are not supposed to hoard them, so you will probably never get the option to trade them in.