**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BGS matchmaking

I did 30 Battlegrounds on the last few days and I always had the weaker roster. If what Kabam is saying about matchmaking is true, some must have the roster advantage going into a battle.
Has anyone had the better roster?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    What?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★
    Yes. Every match, 50% of us have the better roster.
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    I am glad to hear it. I've had quite a few where the whole top row is 2 to 4,000 higher than mine.
    I was starting to wonder.
  • Options
    Fubbie said:

I am glad to hear it. I've had quite a few where the whole top row is 2 to 4,000 higher than mine.
    I was starting to wonder.

By definition, every time you get a match where you have the weaker roster someone else must be getting a match where they have the stronger roster. Because it is that guy. Unlike in the arena where you are fighting against the computer, even if the computer is borrowing champs from other named players, in Battlegrounds your opponent is always another human playing against you at the same time you're playing against them.

So of course, every time you win, the other guy loses. Every time you lose, the other guy wins. Every time you have an advantage, the other guy has the identical disadvantage, and vice versa.
  • Options
    FubbieFubbie Posts: 142
    Thank you for explaining it thusly. It is appreciated.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    You also might want to look at your mastery set up.