**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Impossible AI timings

The last time it feels like you nearly can't win a fight without getting hits by the enemy. On the one hand is the AI acting as fast as no human ever could be! Hard attacks are performed in under 0.5 seconds, SPs will be blocked even after just a 3/4 hit combo, when you try to move backwards/evade the enemy dashes forward and hit you right before your own animation is completed! On the other hand is the handling of our own champions what becomes more and more sluggish. Inputs are sometimes not or delayed performed or result sometimes in completely other actions. Uppercut attacks still often hit the air and you have to take the counter attacks.

In areas of the game where you have to fight 4/5* enemies of the same or higher prestige to get stuff you need to have a tiny bit of progress, the game seem to become more and more unplayable.

Ok, that's maybe just my impression, but I can't really be the only one.

Or is my iPhone 6s to old now?
Is it better on faster hardware?

Or could it be that you just recalibrated the timings of the AI and that hurts the performance of "older" devices and reaction timings of human inputs?

Comments

• Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I've not seen any fighting issues, I just solo all three aq bosses and were a top 300 alliance