Loyality bundle prediction?

PikokPikok Member Posts: 156 ★★
My theory.

We got 6star shards bundle - it gives you 6star shards for units

We got 7star crystal bundle - it gives you 7star crystal for 11 6star featured

So loyality bundle probably will be a bundle where you can BUY loyality for some currency(probably units). I saw comments where people think that you can exchange loyality for something good stuff in this loyality bundle.

Also new war season starts today. Loyality store update should happened with new war season as Kabam Jax said. So it will be tempting to buy this loyality bundle in order to exchange loyality in the store.

What is your opinion?

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,989 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Evil Prediction to match first two offers 👿:
    Loyalty Bundle containing 7* Loyalty Crystal and some other stuff for 10M Loyalty.
    You can buy 2.5M Loyalty ($10), 5M Loyalty ($20), 7.5 M Loyalty ($30) in store. Also put other good stuff in loyalty store to give all Petyrs a hard time.

Good Prediction 😇:
    Loyalty Bundle for <=2.5M Loyalty and/or some gold or unit based purchases to buy more loyalty
  • SearmenisSearmenis Member Posts: 1,593 ★★★★★
    There s also a 6* hero bundle missing
  • Jack2634Jack2634 Member Posts: 911 ★★★
    Ashacekar said:

Evil Prediction to match first two offers 👿:
    Loyalty Bundle containing 7* Loyalty Crystal and some other stuff for 10M Loyalty.
    You can buy 2.5M Loyalty ($10), 5M Loyalty ($20), 7.5 M Loyalty ($30) in store. Also put other good stuff in loyalty store to give all Petyrs a hard time.

Good Prediction 😇:
    Loyalty Bundle for <=2.5M Loyalty and/or some gold or unit based purchases to buy more loyalty</p>

loyalty can be bought by money . Kabam is really realistic huh ?
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85
    I think nothing good at all
    Kabam as always do stupid s*it
  • ChiliDogChiliDog Member Posts: 892 ★★★
    Idk, but but to this point I feel embarrassed for the kabam forum mod guys and gals.

Whoever came up with the deals must wear True Classic T's. Gibson or whatever the name is must work at Kabam. Can't read, but tee shirt looks too good to get rid of.
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    It will contain disappointment
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,944 ★★★★★
    I was thinking it was either going to be something related to 7-star spider-ham and jabari panther, or a 7-star loyalty crystal selector (it would cost more than the regular crystal)
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 ★★★★
    edited September 2023

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    Set your expectations low and you'll never be disappointed.