**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

SUMMONER'S MARKET UPDATE

2»

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    how can they go back on their word?
    not at this time just means not nw.
    if at any time in the future they do it they are not going back on anything.
    they have left the door open.

do you people complaining here even live in the real world?
    the exact same deals have been the exact same price for the last 8 years.
    and will even continue to be.
    they have just added an extra level.

so whilst inflation puts the price of everything in life up, food, rent, bills, games, in game MTX transactions have not gone up.
    so they rely on selling more to make money to keep up.

and besides.
    all this is is literally another level.
    someone who buys 0 odins will still buy 0 odins
    someone who buys 1 odin will still buy one odin
    someone who buys 2 odin can now buy this instead.
    someone who buys 3 odins can now buy one of these and an odin.
    see where this is going.
    thats right
    exact same people spending exact same amount.
    just those that spend bigger get a little more bang for their buck.

and hey even if in future they do add stuff on cyber weekend, so what.
    lets say an odin has 5000 7* shards and 2 x t6b and 2 x t3a for example and 1 x t6cc
    so what if the new deal has 10000 7* shards 4 x t6b and 4 x t3a and 2 x t6cc its the same.
    so what even if they added just a little more.

all it does is make whales make less individual purchases and possibly get slightly better bang for buck,
    but for anyone who buys only one odin or less at a time is not affected in any way shape or form.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,451 ★★★★★

Searmenis said:

Anyway, they gave us an answer, that s more than satisfying for me. For now.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/348050/summoners-market-update-sept-28-2023#latest

Well if they aren't associating it with sales offers or adding items there, then that's fine, no problem.

It's the "at this time" that we can't rely on ... knowing Kabam they will probably go back on their word sooner than expected
    Stay salty bro.
  • Options
    To be fair, this is probably just a means to get those blubberies more units ahead of the banquet event.
    We know the big blubberies spend thousands on those events. This will just allow them to spend it faster. Nothing wrong, just a qol for blubs. I'm sure kabam knows this wont be of any interest for a large portion of the playerbase.
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    All I can say is... Namor's sunken treasure is vibranium. I think he's gonna be a bit vengeful. Buyer beware, purchase using a vpn and your alt credit card.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 598 ★★★

To be fair, this is probably just a means to get those blubberies more units ahead of the banquet event.
    We know the big blubberies spend thousands on those events. This will just allow them to spend it faster. Nothing wrong, just a qol for blubs. I'm sure kabam knows this wont be of any interest for a large portion of the playerbase.

For what it’s worth I prefer the marine life analogies to spender/ftp versus fruit. But that’s just me.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,166 ★★★★★
    That's a great change, more open seas for whales to swim while I boat in small pond.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    The better part of a decade in, and people are still shocked they're a business.