Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Morbin Time Update delay?

I’m surprised the update hasn’t dropped yet and I was wondering if it has been delayed or pushed to tomorrow.

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,629 ★★★★★
    Been wondering the same
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,509 ★★★★★
    It’s a holiday in Canada today I believe
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 91
    Not sure if National Day for Truth and Reconciliation is a day off for Kabam
    Maratox said:

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,123 ★★★★★
    It'll drop tomorrow
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,629 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Ive been searching and google says there isnt but if there is damn 3 months in a row where update has been tuesday
  • Options
    AltairMUP96AltairMUP96 Posts: 91
    I don’t know why they just stick to Mondays. Or at least inform us.
    ahmynuts said:

It'll drop tomorrow

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 641 ★★★
    I think they shifted it to Tuesday, as we have been seeing since the past 3 months.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

ahmynuts said:

It'll drop tomorrow

Because they don't have to say it every single time a holiday happens, but if they are pushing to tuesday for other reason then they should let us know
  • Options
    ZavmanZavman Posts: 32
    Definitely not a holiday, the only holiday is the second Monday of October. No reason the update isn’t out yet. Smh
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★

I think they shifted it to Tuesday, as we have been seeing since the past 3 months.

Last month was due to labor day
  • Options
    Kabam is not in office today due to holiday leave. There are many businesses in Canada that aren't open today.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,412 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Kabam is not in office today due to holiday leave. There are many businesses in Canada that aren't open today.

Don't see any holiday today lol
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,269 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

National Truth and Reconciliation Day.

More to the subject, Kabam has the Update sent to the platforms by now. It's in their hands to release them.
  • Options

Pikolu said:

The holiday was Saturday iirc
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,105 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

It'll drop tomorrow

It's not always up to Kabam either. Kabam sends the update to the respective stores for Apple and Google and they push it through when they're ready as well. Since it's a holiday in Canada, I highly doubt they want the update to go through when they're not in the office either.

They don't have a set day for the update and they won't set one either.