Help

I became paragon 2 days ago and I fully explored event quest in tb difficulty before becoming paragon but I cannot able to get gladiator gauntlet ticket plz help

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    There's nothing you can do, you needed to be paragon before exploring the TB EQ
  • flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Could they not put in a ticket? Might not be enough time now though but when I hit TB after 100% Cav EQ they gave me the R4 mats back when that was a thing.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,841 ★★★★★
    flapjax said:

Pikolu said:

Could they not put in a ticket? Might not be enough time now though but when I hit TB after 100% Cav EQ they gave me the R4 mats back when that was a thing.
    Some people have gotten the EQ ticket through support, yes.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,222 ★★★★★
    There wont be enough time between when you send the ticket and when they can resolve it
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,358 Guardian
    flapjax said:

Pikolu said:

The new EQ starts less than 12 hours after OP made the thread. It is far to late to ask support especially considering they'd have to resolve it within the first hour of being at work. Odds they'd even get to it in time are next to none.