**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Worst champion in the game?

Who do you think is the worst champion in the game. It could be lowest rating, lowest damage, lowest health etc.

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 ★★★★★
    Drax would like a word…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,453 ★★★★★
    Atleast groot gains buffs, iron fist is useless
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,453 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Drax would like a word…

Dr. Zola

Iron fist is trying to find Drax in the room so he can hold his beer.
  • Options
    CirrusCirrus Posts: 87
    Dr strange
  • Options
    0_Alph40_Alph4 Posts: 103
    Captin america
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,766 ★★★★★
    I'd say Supreme IM.

0 synergies that'd boost him (afaik)
    Even with unblockable specials he is no threat at all.
    Also, Groot's SP2 catches me off guard every time. I still can't dex it
  • Options
    ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Rhino
  • Options
    ChobblyChobbly Posts: 896 ★★★★
    There's lots of sub-par options that are equally as ineffective at one another across chunks of content outside of Arena. For every Rhino I raise you an awakened Iron Patriot, or for Ms Marvel Classic I raise you a Superior Iron Man. This isn't intended to be negative, just that there are a number of original champs from early in the game with limited utility.

Specifically I can think of one which is spectacularly bad - DDHK with Suicide Masteries. While there are a lot of champs who suffer with ouchies due to special rotations, DDHK can defeat himself without the opponent landing a single blow.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★
    I won't include really old champs, only what I would consider the modern Era, and I would say jubilee.
  • Options
    FantomaxopFantomaxop Posts: 132 ★★
    Awakened Iron Patriot is literally getting healing just to remove all of his own abilities afterwards

I remember pulling him as one of my first 4 stars back in a day, it felt so awful to awaken him....
    Name me another champion that can seriously harm himself THIS MUCH with signature ability, i dare you
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,589 ★★★★★

Ghost/Herc

I'll agree for the opposite reason as to why we all say champs like Groot
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,590 ★★★★
    There are too many to list…
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,091 ★★★
    Bunch of bananas
  • Options
    MasterAMasterA Posts: 531 ★★★
    Ms marvel
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Drax would like a word…

Dr. Zola

Iron fist is trying to find Drax in the room so he can hold his beer.
    I’m just impressed there are so many Drax users on forums. Please share gameplay…

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,567 ★★★★★
    There are a ton, but the worst of the worst are:

Groot
    Superior IM
    Captain America's
    Dr Strange
    Iron Patriot
    Civil Warrior
    Drax
    Ms Marvel
    Captain Marvel
    Cyclops's
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

Awakened Iron Patriot is literally getting healing just to remove all of his own abilities afterwards

I remember pulling him as one of my first 4 stars back in a day, it felt so awful to awaken him....
    Name me another champion that can seriously harm himself THIS MUCH with signature ability, i dare you

Nightcrawler loses a lot of his defensive utility when awakened.
    Offensively he is better, but his signature ability the upper it goes, the easier it makes it to fight against as a defender.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Greekhit said:

Nightcrawler loses a lot of his defensive utility when awakened.
    Offensively he is better, but his signature ability the upper it goes, the easier it makes it to fight against as a defender.
    Higher sigs don't have any effect on it - they just give him more attack boost when he inflicts his bleeds. But you're right that awakening him makes him a worse defender because you can force the stance switch quicker.