**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Worst champion in the game?

2»

Comments

• Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 308
    Mordo
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 308
    (CR7) said:

Mordo

On second thought, Moon Knight.

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    He's maybe not "the worst" in the sense that someone like Groot or OG Captain America is, but I find MODOK's design to be one of the most infuriatingly bad ones. He has:

* The mighty crit rate of a flat 0.
    * The third-worst critical damage multiplier in the game.
    * An astounding 0 armor rating, which places him just above Air-Walker who somehow have negative armor rating.
    * The second-worst block proficiency in the game.

I guess it's worth pointing out that the reason for his critical rate being 0 is that he has guaranteed critical hits every seven hits, but that averages out to about a 14% chance and is still trash. It's about on par with OG Groot who also has a 14% chance to crit.

Anyway, the reason why several of these stats are so abysmal is that they can be increased in various ways by playing him "correctly". He gains block proficiency for every class defeated in a quest, which means it'll vary wildly depending on how any given path looks. He also gains block proficiency, critical damage, attack rating, combat power rate and ability accuracy by...

....well, who knows? Kabam intentionally threw their arms up and said they didn't. It just happens randomly. Maybe there's a pattern that you can predict but it sure isn't something that's explained in his abilities.

I just find his general design so frustratingly vague, which is a shame since the champion itself is so cool. He's one of my most-wanted buffs. His heavy attack is one of my favorite heavies in the entire game. It rivals the Doom slap any day of the week in my eyes. Butt flames of villainy!
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

MasterA said:

Ms marvel

Just got her she was right beside Hercules.
    Maybe you need a "Hercules avoided me " title
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    Unduped Korg
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★
    Most meme champions can do something...

Drax has bleeds
    Groot has immunities, reduces debuffs and had an Unblockable
    Captain America is a fantastic counter for Mordo
    Greekhit said:

Awakened Iron Patriot is literally getting healing just to remove all of his own abilities afterwards

I remember pulling him as one of my first 4 stars back in a day, it felt so awful to awaken him....
    Name me another champion that can seriously harm himself THIS MUCH with signature ability, i dare you

Nightcrawler loses a lot of his utility when awakened.
    Offensively he is better, but his signature ability the upper it goes, the easier it makes it to fight against as a defender.
    Ercarret said:

He's maybe not "the worst" in the sense that someone like Groot or OG Captain America is, but I find MODOK's design to be one of the most infuriatingly bad ones. He has:

* The mighty crit rate of a flat 0.
    * The third-worst critical damage multiplier in the game.
    * An astounding 0 armor rating, which places him just above Air-Walker who somehow have negative armor rating.
    * The second-worst block proficiency in the game.

I guess it's worth pointing out that the reason for his critical rate being 0 is that he has guaranteed critical hits every seven hits, but that averages out to about a 14% chance and is still trash. It's about on par with OG Groot who also has a 14% chance to crit.

Anyway, the reason why several of these stats are so abysmal is that they can be increased in various ways by playing him "correctly". He gains block proficiency for every class defeated in a quest, which means it'll vary wildly depending on how any given path looks. He also gains block proficiency, critical damage, attack rating, combat power rate and ability accuracy by...

....well, who knows? Kabam intentionally threw their arms up and said they didn't. It just happens randomly. Maybe there's a pattern that you can predict but it sure isn't something that's explained in his abilities.

I just find his general design so frustratingly vague, which is a shame since the champion itself is so cool. He's one of my most-wanted buffs. His heavy attack is one of my favorite heavies in the entire game. It rivals the Doom slap any day of the week in my eyes. Butt flames of villainy!

If he ever gets buffed, it would be great to have some kind of flux icon; to enable you to actually use flux to your advantage on Attack.