Anyone else notice the lack of 6* and 7* coming out of paragon crystals?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
I’ve opened up thousands since they came out and I can guarantee you something has changed and Kabam won’t admit it

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,290 ★★★★★
    I've opened atleast 30 in total and got like 5 6*s and a 7* storm x dupe. Its all rng thats why I don't buy them anymore
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★

• Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 581 ★★★
    I have opened at least 40 but not got a 6* or 7*. Cav crystals have given me more 6*s than that. I have stopped going for paragon crystal deals now.
  • Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Member Posts: 311 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    I have been opening Paragon crystals on a Weekly basis. If different how many. Sometimes 1. Sometimes 10. I have been doing that since those crystals entered the Contest. So far I got ZERO 7s featured champs (and only one 7s champ in total)
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 753 ★★★
    Got imiw from one I got from shooting stars and guardian just the other day from one from gold track
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    I've had good luck. Thanks for taking the bad luck.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    Oh stop it..you guys keep claiming RNG...I pretty much have opened up thousands too and at the beginning when they first came out, there was a lot better chance for a 6* and 7* trust me as I've opened up a lot...

And you folks have no clue if Kabam has changed the drop rates in the back end..no one to actually confirm except them
  • GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Member Posts: 383 ★★★
    1st, big necro
    2nd, kabam have stated multiple times that changing drop rates would benefit no one, even themselves since it is super duper illegal to change the drop rates and not update the rates they show. it is 100% just rng that you aren’t getting 6 or 7 stars as often as you’d like.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,203 ★★★★★

Oh stop it..you guys keep claiming RNG...I pretty much have opened up thousands too and at the beginning when they first came out, there was a lot better chance for a 6* and 7* trust me as I've opened up a lot...

And you folks have no clue if Kabam has changed the drop rates in the back end..no one to actually confirm except them

Then i must be living in the summer because my luck has been phenomenal
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Anybody wanna buy some some tinfoil?
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,345 Guardian

There's a great business idea
  • PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,030 ★★★★
    I will say. The rng has been horrid. 100 crystals 4 recorded 6 stars. Simple solution. Stop buying anything
  • Vance2_jrVance2_jr Member Posts: 733 ★★★
    Somebody posted this today in a thread on best pulls this weekend. Should be the end of this discussion…..
    edited November 2023
    Pikolu said:

There's a great business idea
    Easy money on the forums. Could buy thousands of paragon crystals with the profit
    We've been so busy with bans that we haven't had an RNG whine in a while.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,203 ★★★★★

I don't know which one is worse. But at least 90% of the ban ones are funny i guess. Crashed really spiced it up this week
    ahmynuts said:

I don't know which one is worse. But at least 90% of the ban ones are funny i guess. Crashed really spiced it up this week
    Bans are better because there's a chance for an unexpected plot twist.
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Literally 30 minutes ago 💀

• klobberintymeklobberintyme Member Posts: 1,533 ★★★★
    Are we sharing anecdotal evidence that there are 6*s and such available as drops in paragon crystals?

Here's 4 6*s out of 10 crystals, so for me that's a 40% drop rate. Results may vary.

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Just rng. I pulled a 6* scorpion out of one from the double track today.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Renaxqq said:

Another one...

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★

Trust him. Kabam will break the law to keep you from getting a 7* lmao. He knows because he opened some crystals...
  • JMORG1111JMORG1111 Member Posts: 178 ★★
    I know it's RNG, but I mean 7 straight as 4* feels like a personal attack. I just want Photon and the game will not even show a 5*.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,016 ★★★★★
    It can definitely be frustrating - I opened 15 from purchases and nothing over a 5* oh well :)