**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

This was in plat I

UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion

All the others we're below 10000 pi and does'nt seems to be hacking

Comments

• Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Once you get to plat 2, matchmaking becomes open season. I went from Plat 2 to diamond 3 w/out having to fight. All were just forfeits. It's cool to climb the ranks, but it felt cheap
  • Options

Also we're un the solo event Will this get me talking un account seeding?
  • Options

Once you get to plat 2, matchmaking becomes open season. I went from Plat 2 to diamond 3 w/out having to fight. All were just forfeits. It's cool to climb the ranks, but it felt cheap

Yes but i didnt expect to find this in plat I (how did he move from plat II)
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,372 ★★★★★

It's the end of the Season. It's possible the Matches are lower by this point. It's hard to say without other information.
  • Options

1. Getting lucky with matchmaking, if they managed to find people of similar strength, they could beat them. Assuming it is an alt, they could probably easily beat people up to twice their roster strength.
    2. They got wins from people farming that tier. If you're lucky and are the person someone matches on a forfeit match for them, then you get a free win.

There are probably Cavs in Vibranium right now, so plat 1 isn't so difficult that it is improbable to happen.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

1. Getting lucky with matchmaking, if they managed to find people of similar strength, they could beat them. Assuming it is an alt, they could probably easily beat people up to twice their roster strength.
    2. They got wins from people farming that tier. If you're lucky and are the person someone matches on a forfeit match for them, then you get a free win.

There are probably Cavs in Vibranium right now, so plat 1 isn't so difficult that it is improbable to happen.
    Pikolu said:

They didnt die at the second fight SO option 2 seems more likely
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 829 ★★★
    Why is it never feasible that people alter their decks when they hit a certain tier (or whenever they feel)? There seems to be an assumption that someone made it very high up the ladder with a team of mostly r1 5*. Could it not be possible that the person has a decent roster and made it to this rung with those champs and then decided to just stay there for objectives and changed up their deck?