**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Who is your fun to play champ?

Comments

• Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,191 ★★★★★
    Horseman Psylocke and/or Wolverine. Both are so much fun
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Agente Venom and vulture and black cat maybe sassy Will join when i give him a chance
  • Options
    quicksilver20quicksilver20 Posts: 23
    edited October 2023
    I am in love with my 6* Thing. He is rock monster and his crushing sound is so satisfying
  • Options
    Vance2_jrVance2_jr Posts: 714 ★★★
    Juggs, Carnage and Venompool.
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 435 ★★★★
    Vance2_jr said:

Juggs, Carnage and Venompool.

I enjoy playing with Juggs very much.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Sunspot and Guardian
  • Options
    AlphaNeymar10AlphaNeymar10 Posts: 46
    I love using venom especially because of the reach he has on his medium dash attack, and also, he is just really fun and his animations work well with my play style.
  • Options
    SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 947 ★★★
    Archangel so i can end the fight fast without bs and move on with my life
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    Future Antman
  • Options
    Giantslayer88Giantslayer88 Posts: 52
    There are stronger champs, but she is just too much fun not to use!
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Definitely Overseer for me. Once you ramp up his Cosmic Mode and Furies, he shreds through the opponent with his combos. Overall just a fun champ to play.
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    OG Ghost Rider.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 829 ★★★★

There are a few. Per Class:

Cosmic: Venom / Venompool
    Tech: Warlock / Hulkbuster
    Mutant: Nimrod / Iceman
    Skill: Hit Monkey / Massacre
    Science: Red Hulk / Luke Cage
    Mystic: Scarlet Witch

I believe you've incorrectly classified Nimrod.

For me, if we're excluding the generic responses of Nimrod, Ghost, Kitty, Herc, Absorbing Man, etc...

Cosmic: Silver Surfer/Nova/VTD
    Tech: Silver Centurion/Gladiator
    Mutant: Rogue
    Skill: Night Thrasher/Ronin
    Science: Immortal Abomination/Overseer/Mr. Negative
    Mystic: Wiccan/Wong
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,842 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Sbkrueb said:

My next R5 may be the most fun champ in the game to play

My current favorite as well. Also

I’ve been REALLY enjoying the Iron Man OG rework. He was always pretty much my favorite Marvel character so glad he finally has a worthy kit. Been a lot of fun in the current BG meta not to mention this month’s EQ.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,560 ★★★★★
    I actually like Sinister and Vulture (though I'd argue before iDoom came out, Vulture was one of the best niche attackers).
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    * Venompool is a severely underrated robot killer. The way he can snack on armor ups to both speed up his ramp and regen back health makes him super sustainable and hit really hard really quickly against a lot of tech champs.

* Carnage is great fun. Unblockable specials and bleed for days!

* Squirrel Girl is also a ton of fun. It's just a shame that she's so reliant on her combo meter. If she had a Black Cat-esque ability with a limited number of automatic combo shields, she'd be so much more fun/less stressful to play. As it stands, I always worry about losing my combo and how that would screw over my entire day. (Yeah, I know she has a combo shield on her SP1 but I dislike having to spend an entire bar of power for some peace of mind.)

* Being permanently unblockable with guaranteed crits feels amazing when you're playing Misty Knight. She's one of my favorite counters for champions like Peni and MODOK since she just doesn't care about their autoblocks in the slightest. It's just that it feels like her damage has been severely scaled back so as to not overpower her.
  • Options
    TheDaywalkerTheDaywalker Posts: 143

I guess he’s my favorite. Deals with Thing, Hulkling, Korg, Attuma, Spot, Photon and Electro pretty well in bgs for me.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,711 ★★★★
    I really enjoy playing with Ghost - so long as the AI plays ball it's just a really enjoyable experience (and ironically one of the things I missed most while I wasn't playing and made me come back)
  • Options
    Bee2JayBee2Jay Posts: 108
    Kingpin - BellyBumping anyone anytime :D
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    6* OG SW. She isn't used as much as she used to be, but the more I Sig her, the more I enjoy her.
    Fun fact, also most likely the reason, it took me years to even pull the 4*.
  • Options
    InsaneSkullInsaneSkull Posts: 320 ★★
    edited October 2023
    Ebony Maw for fun, Bob and Wave on non science is my favorite node in game (I am invincible) :wink:
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,791 ★★★★★

There are a few. Per Class:

Cosmic: Venom / Venompool
    Tech: Warlock / Hulkbuster
    Mutant: Nimrod / Iceman
    Skill: Hit Monkey / Massacre
    Science: Red Hulk / Luke Cage
    Mystic: Scarlet Witch

I believe you've incorrectly classified Nimrod.

For me, if we're excluding the generic responses of Nimrod, Ghost, Kitty, Herc, Absorbing Man, etc...

Cosmic: Silver Surfer/Nova/VTD
    Tech: Silver Centurion/Gladiator
    Mutant: Rogue
    Skill: Night Thrasher/Ronin
    Science: Immortal Abomination/Overseer/Mr. Negative
    Mystic: Wiccan/Wong

You are definitely correct and thank you. I meant Namor. It was getting too late, apparently…
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,585 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

The champion I love to play is the best, and that is Sersi. (I know, you're all shocked I would say this)

She is definitely

I really enjoy playing with Ghost - so long as the AI plays ball it's just a really enjoyable experience (and ironically one of the things I missed most while I wasn't playing and made me come back)

Ghost is particularly very fun to play with wasp synergy.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    Venompool is pretty fun also like ronin 7*
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,988 ★★★★★
    Juggernaut - I’ve been playing since 2019 and pulled him as a 6* last week , and he’s already the most fun to play with max MD.

A part of me wishes he wasn’t a 7 star as I’d r5 him over the likes of Doom, Absorbing Man, and Rintrah
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,856 ★★★★
    Dragonman, Herc and Overseer
  • Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    Toad . He's absolutely fun & really a beast in bgs against skill champs specially fury & others as well .
  • Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    Venom and venom the duck
  • Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 330 ★★★
    THANOS
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,271 ★★★★
    Doctor Octopus. I just love heavy spamming in the corner with power lock/steal and red damage. Gonna r5 mine if I ever pull more tech T6CC.