Don't get mad at me lol. Another Spider-Man Post . . . :) IG it's a rant. IDK

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
Just got Silk from a Featured 6* Hero Crystal and started playing around with her in ROL. I didn't notice this originally when the Deep Dive came out, but I just noticed that she has this cool visual "Silk-Sense" animation when The opponent throws a special when she has her 100% chance to evade specials on.

And OG SPIDEY Doesn't . . . It's not like his buff was released back then when the Animations where all simple. Its a 2023 Buff. Even with his Synergy with Silk, it doesn't appear. . .

After 6 Months of Playing him, I've come to actually kinda like his buff. It's cool. 2-3 Sp1's. and 2 Sp2 is pretty much over (with synergies). Taunt is cool. It's just that he is the OG Spidey and one of the OG champs of the game. We would think Kabam would do more than just a new design and a Very barebones kit. Something like this little Spider sense thing would of been a nice touch as well. Like when I saw that "Silk-Sense" animation i was like "Damn . . . that's cool. Why doesn't Spidey Have that?".

Comments

• OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Just got Silk from a Featured 6* Hero Crystal and started playing around with her in ROL. I didn't notice this originally when the Deep Dive came out, but I just noticed that she has this cool visual "Silk-Sense" animation when The opponent throws a special when she has her 100% chance to evade specials on.

And OG SPIDEY Doesn't . . . It's not like his buff was released back then when the Animations where all simple. Its a 2023 Buff. Even with his Synergy with Silk, it doesn't appear. . .

After 6 Months of Playing him, I've come to actually kinda like his buff. It's cool. 2-3 Sp1's. and 2 Sp2 is pretty much over (with synergies). Taunt is cool. It's just that he is the OG Spidey and one of the OG champs of the game. We would think Kabam would do more than just a new design and a Very barebones kit. Something like this little Spider sense thing would of been a nice touch as well. Like when I saw that "Silk-Sense" animation i was like "Damn . . . that's cool. Why doesn't Spidey Have that?".

Some characters have unique animations that makes them unique, and that’s good when there’s a lot of variations of the same character, even tho Silk is not a Peter Parker which explains why not
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator
    Champion buffs (sadly) do not guarantee that we will see updates to animations or visual effects.
  • AxewAxew Member Posts: 620 ★★★★

Champion buffs (sadly) do not guarantee that we will see updates to animations or visual effects.

It’s still a possibility though, right? Like the time Captain America got some animation changes but no buff. Or was that a one time thing?
  • SlayerOfGodsSlayerOfGods Member, Content Creators Posts: 493 Content Creator
    Axew said:

It’s still a possibility though, right? Like the time Captain America got some animation changes but no buff. Or was that a one time thing?
    It's a possibility but not something that I think should become an expectation.
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 ★★★★★
    While I see your point, it sounds like it has a mechanical purpose for Silk (letting you know that her evade is available and thus letting you choose how to proceed) while it would simply be a "cool effect" for OG Spidey since his evade is more random. As such, I'm perfectly okay with only Silk having it.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,871 ★★★★★
    Axew said:

Thor has also had a little visual tune-up.

I guess someone had a free afternoon 😉