Morbius stamps

13»

Comments

• Nagoshi94Nagoshi94 Member Posts: 1
    I would fully be in support of 1 morbius stamp being able to be purchased from the store before he’s removed I really don’t want to waste 2 months of hard work on a 4 star when I should be claiming a 5 or 6 star
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,764 ★★★★★
    Nagoshi94 said:

I would fully be in support of 1 morbius stamp being able to be purchased from the store before he’s removed I really don’t want to waste 2 months of hard work on a 4 star when I should be claiming a 5 or 6 star

I'll never understand this mentality. Why should they provide extra stamps when you knew how many you'd need and how to get them? They made it very clear in the beginning. It's just never ending for people with this mentality. What happens if someone misses the extra stamp sale? Should Kabam then provide another sale? Should they just keep offering sales until everyone gets it? What's the point in making events if they're just going to sell the items that everyone else followed the rules on?
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,536 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    I have the 3x Morbius stamp.. and am close to getting Thronebreaker.. just need to beat Act 6 Chapter 6.4.6 Grandmaster.. am @ the change champion point.. the following are champions I am using.. Hulk OG, Doom, Juggernaut, Kingpin, Hulkling.. I need to change champion with debuff bleed, poison, shock, or incinerate (I think) options: 5* AA rank4 sig200.. 6* BWDO rank1 sig40 (didn'trank her up).. have 6* Nick Fury rank3 (awaken), 6* BWCV rank3 (awaken).. BWCV might be good option.. since I can heavy and Grandmaster will get bleed.

but was hoping kabam can extend 19Oct deadline to claim Morbius (pick 7* instead of 6*).
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I have the 3x Morbius stamp.. and am close to getting Thronebreaker.. just need to beat Act 6 Chapter 6.4.6 Grandmaster.. am @ the change champion point.. the following are champions I am using.. Hulk OG, Doom, Juggernaut, Kingpin, Hulkling.. I need to change champion with debuff bleed, poison, shock, or incinerate (I think) options: 5* AA rank4 sig200.. 6* BWDO rank1 sig40 (didn'trank her up).. have 6* Nick Fury rank3 (awaken), 6* BWCV rank3 (awaken).. BWCV might be good option.. since I can heavy and Grandmaster will get bleed.

but was hoping kabam can extend 19Oct deadline to claim Morbius (pick 7* instead of 6*).

Why would they do that
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 175 ★★

There won’t be an offer. The battle pass was the only way to acquire the stamps.

They'd be mad to not do an offer. They could charge the same price for 1 stamp as the whole platinum without the rewards and they'd make more money, which is all they want 🤣
    Then why even bother buying a pass and putting in effort for 3 months if you could just pay for it at the end? It wasn’t their intention roll out a battle pass for 3 months just to follow up with an offer. That would be silly on their part and it would cause a backlash for those who had to stick it out for 3 months doing all the daily challenges to earn him. They would be shooting them selves in the foot and guarantee that most summoners would never buy one in the future if they decide to go that route again.
    Especially when kabam Jax went out of his way every live stream and in the announcement saying this was going to be the only way to get these stamps so if you miss 1 you miss out on the higher rarities
  • Abspain101Abspain101 Member Posts: 175 ★★
    LoyalT said:

Why would anyone be mad if they offered additional stamps? If you don’t want it, don’t buy it, just like any other offer. Not every player who plays the game takes the time to fully read long mail messages so details goes missed often. An in-game pop up message reminding everyone of the deadline - as it’s been running for 3 months - would have been great. We’ve all seen those about events ending, but did not for this one. I feel as though many were unaware of when they needed all 3 stamps. An offer for one additional stamp would not hurt this event, game or deal.

Your missing the point that kabam Jax on more than one occasion and on many different ways has warned that this would be the only way to get these stamps like most have pointed out its about their word if they do that and then decided hey for those who missed a month you can buy that stamp now it destroys the communities trust in the company and their word is just that words with no meaning sorry you missed out but I bet you will pay better attention if something like this happens again
    I have three Morbius stamps.. am cavalier.. so by becoming Thronebreaker, I can chose 7* instead of 6*.. I can probably get Thronebreaker but haven't pushed.. cause Grandmaster seems to be the most annoying boss in mcoc.. I have good roster but missing some of the top crit damage champions..
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    psp742 said:

I have three Morbius stamps.. am cavalier.. so by becoming Thronebreaker, I can chose 7* instead of 6*.. I can probably get Thronebreaker but haven't pushed.. cause Grandmaster seems to be the most annoying boss in mcoc.. I have good roster but missing some of the top crit damage champions..

That's not really Kabams fault. Also the Grandmaster is far from the most annoying boss in the game
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    LoyalT said:

lol I’m sure it wasn’t just me who paid more attention to life over 3 months and failed to realize the event ending, and by when to have all 3 stamps. An in-game pop up message the last week would have been cool or an additional stamp would be great, save many accounts and be profitable. Having to pay for it would not make it a handout or anything free due to not obtaining the 3 stamps.

😭They literally sent an in-game email detailing the event/requirements. Also, if you are on the forums regularly there's no way you could have missed all the Morbius posts when the event was announced.

I just beat Act 6.4.6 Grandmaster and am waiting for the message from Kabam that officially I'm Thronebreaker now.. question is how long did it take to get confirmation.. as I still can't claim 7* Morbius.

Can any mod please confirm that I will be able to get 7* or I'm doomed to get 6* Morbius only.

Thanks @kabamJax
    I just restart mcoc and got Carina congratulations Thronebreaker message..

3rd Morbius (new)

Yay.. I lost count of the revive I used.. I just painfully thredge through it.. if I can do it.. you all can.