Becoming paragon

I just beat 7.4 Kang and have rank 4 Abs. Man. I was wondering if anybody had any insight on how to acquire required resources to get the other two required rank 4’s for Paragon.

Any advice is helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian
    There's a rank 3 to 4 crystal in Act 7 exploration rewards, and both T6 Basic and T3 Alpha fragments in Act 7 chapter exploration rewards. There's also a 3 to 4 crystal in Act 8.1 exploration rewards. The glory store has T6B and T3A fragments, the loyalty store has T3A and T6B fully formed catalysts (pricey, but they are there) and the Battlegrounds store also has T6B and T3A fragments. Carina's challenges Volume 3 also has both T6B and T3A in some of them.

You could slow and steady get them over time from the BG and glory store relatively cheaply, you can try to push through the content to get them if you're capable.
  • ErmanHarith0802ErmanHarith0802 Member Posts: 49
    You could try doing some of the Act 8 paths for the materials if you feel confident enough to do it
  • Roddy_Heroes05Roddy_Heroes05 Member Posts: 10
    You could slow and steady get them over time from the BG and glory store relatively cheaply, you can try to push through the content to get them if you're capable.

That’s what I was thinking of doing. I shot through act 7 at an insane pace, so I knew I’d probably have to wait a while.
  • Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Member Posts: 499 ★★★
    I'd recommend using the glory store. Battlegrounds store. Loyalty store kinda. TB Event Quest. Event Quest. If ur confident, the Eternity of Pain. Good Luck 👍