**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing one morbius stamp

So basically I bought the triple track when the first one was up and im missing a stamps even thought im fairly certain I bought it at the end of the first one and like I can’t even buy a 5*????? Feel like I didn’t really get my moneys worth.

Comments

• Options
    MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Morbius was a bonus for the pass. You got more than your moneys worth in the actual passes themselves

🤓☝️Idk just like can’t even get a 5* so like I can’t even have an ascended morbius just feel a bit shafted
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,295 ★★★★★
    Minderu said:

ahmynuts said:

Morbius was a bonus for the pass. You got more than your moneys worth in the actual passes themselves

🤓☝️Idk just like can’t even get a 5* so like I can’t even have an ascended morbius just feel a bit shafted
    So you read "trade three stamps" and decided to pay for the pass knowing you would only be able to get two? Whose fault is that lol
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    The pass contained lots of Units/Platpool Crystals, Gold, 7* Shards and 6* Nexus to make it worth it anyway. Morbius was a bonus.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    weren't there supposed to be other options like a 6 star nexus for those who didn't get all 3?
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 158 ★★

weren't there supposed to be other options like a 6 star nexus for those who didn't get all 3?

You are confusing the Legends stamps with this one.