**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Missing one morbius stamp

So basically I bought the triple track when the first one was up and im missing a stamps even thought im fairly certain I bought it at the end of the first one and like I can’t even buy a 5*????? Feel like I didn’t really get my moneys worth.

Comments

• Options
    MinderuMinderu Posts: 72 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

Morbius was a bonus for the pass. You got more than your moneys worth in the actual passes themselves

🤓☝️Idk just like can’t even get a 5* so like I can’t even have an ascended morbius just feel a bit shafted
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,455 ★★★★★
    Minderu said:

ahmynuts said:

Morbius was a bonus for the pass. You got more than your moneys worth in the actual passes themselves

🤓☝️Idk just like can’t even get a 5* so like I can’t even have an ascended morbius just feel a bit shafted
    So you read "trade three stamps" and decided to pay for the pass knowing you would only be able to get two? Whose fault is that lol
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,332 ★★★★
    The pass contained lots of Units/Platpool Crystals, Gold, 7* Shards and 6* Nexus to make it worth it anyway. Morbius was a bonus.
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 774 ★★★
    weren't there supposed to be other options like a 6 star nexus for those who didn't get all 3?
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 198 ★★

weren't there supposed to be other options like a 6 star nexus for those who didn't get all 3?

You are confusing the Legends stamps with this one.