**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Deep wound mastery VS Morbius.

2»

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Of f.I saw the rogue and thought it was dna. Hi Z. How are you @Zburatoru
  • Options
    T. @zbot34
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,590 ★★★★

zbot34 said:

Daddrieda said:

Morbius can’t die from direct damage as his kit explained. Me and my alliance mates were texting back and forth in our group chat not understanding why Morbius in paragon Gauntlet did not want to be defeated despite the player using Nick Fury as an attacker. We came to the conclusion that the Deep wound mastery in its explanation does a direct damage.

We got a little mad about it not knowing what to do about it as deep wound is needed for some champion’s kit to be further improved with bleeding the opponent and so on, but can’t use it against Morbius?

I’d like to suggest if kabam could change the deep wound mastery and not make it a direct damage or is it another method to reset the mastery back and forth when fighting against Morbius?

Hmm this is a quandary for sure. I think you just need to Git Gud my friend. Play better! Teehee I kid I kid. I joke my alliance mate. I couldn't resist
    You're in infiG? When how why
    Zbot is the leader of infiG.
  • Options
    zbot34zbot34 Posts: 443
    @AverageDesi yes I am in Infinity Gauntlet. I am actually it's leader and have been for 5 years now 👍
  • Options
    I am well. How about yourself?
  • Options
    T. @zbot34
    zbot34 said:

I am well. How about yourself?

I am well. infiG was awesome. Hehe. I remember wanting to come to where you where to meet you lol. Dadds is awesome
  • Options
    Ahhh yes I remember that. Glad to hear you are doing well. Always nice to see or hear a familiar name still playing the game.