Options

Stevia Pill Indication in BGs

2»

Comments

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,775 Guardian
    edited October 2023
    Wozzle007 said:

Pikolu is having an identifier something that are working on for future seasons? Appreciate they can’t turn it around for this season, but having a print out isn’t really ideal option. I’ve not had a printer in over 10 years. Needing to memorise all champs isn’t either. Over the season we’ll probably remember the main core champs, but going forward can this be a QoL improvement they look to add for future seasons?

It is something they should be working on for a future update, but I won't promise anything because it might become too painful to implement that they might just scrap it anyways.

Another possibility is tags in BGs just doesn't work out. I think it is an interesting idea, but it severely limits non-defense tactic defenders.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,859 Guardian
    edited October 2023
    Siliyo said:

For somebody who says they’re “trying to help get answers” you’re doing a half baked job not going the extra mile for people

What the..
    Just what is half-baked about what Pikolu was graciously going out of their way reaching out to Kabam staff thru additional means and getting YOU an answer to YOUR question ?
    (and, although I can’t see the original time stamp of this post because it's now well after midnight, could it have been after hours where normal response directly by Kabam themselves was not going to be immediate ?)

Maybe you assume that Guardians have the ability to “go the extra mile” and manually add that “gray” label that says Admin or Moderator to the side of a posts title in the post list for ones that we comment in ? (No we don’t) Or “push” it into “everyones” notification feeds (even those who never saw this post) just in case someone else out there is wondering the same thing or not.

And as was mentioned, this seems more of a “I wonder if…” question, rather than a “we have no idea how to do something, Kabam needs to inform us HOW to do it” type of question that should have it's own sticky or standout labels on.
    And once BG's starts back up, people would be able to have that answered themselves when they start playing BG again.

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

Real man take their coffee no sugar no sweetener 😤💪

I only sweeten my coffee with more coffee. And the tears of the ftp on occasion
    Im more of a tee guy
  • Options
    Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★

Careful or your cup will overflow from the ftp tears.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,916 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I really don't think that having to play BGs with a cheat sheet on the side is the right idea, if tags are going to be the future of BGs, they should really consinder some indicator as a QoL improvement
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Hort4 said:

It's a really large cup
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,916 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

Hort4 said:

It's a really large cup

• Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 943 ★★★★★

Wozzle007 said:

@Pikolu is having an identifier something that are working on for future seasons? Appreciate they can’t turn it around for this season, but having a print out isn’t really ideal option. I’ve not had a printer in over 10 years. Needing to memorise all champs isn’t either. Over the season we’ll probably remember the main core champs, but going forward can this be a QoL improvement they look to add for future seasons?

I see now what the meaning of leading a thirsty hose to water now. There's always a excuse not to drink it.

There's a list- too hard remember.

Print it out - I don't have a printer

Memorize it - There's too many to remember

Use two devices- I don't want to

Cry about if- bingo that's the plan
    Are you ok? Are players not allowed to suggest quality of life updates in billion dollar games anymore?