Kabam, you should put this message permanently in-game

JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
As every month, I see tons of players on forums saying something like "I just became paragon but I have this paragon thing still locked", and since due to whatever it takes to do it, you are not able to make it automatic, and players have to send a ticket every time for them to be able to do whatever Paragon content they want to do, why dont you put the message you once had here on the forums but in-game saying

"Hey, if you became Paragon, to unlock the Paragon lvl Event you wanna do, send a ticket to support"

I think it is pretty easy, pretty cheap, and pretty useful for the fams that come here every month with the same monthly problem.

Comments

• DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 ★★★
    Better yet, change the milestone so that players that get to paragon after exploring the TB EQ can unlock the paragon gauntlet without opening a support ticket.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    Either have the game automatically (retroactively) reward status for new objectives, etc.

*or* have the fortitude to stick to the design, and say “you only get to start doing those things next month, as per design”, and deny any such Request Tickets.