Anyone run Max Inequity?

PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
What attackers/defenders do you run in your deck?

I inadvertently unlocked the first point in it, but I can’t see myself r4ing Havok, Cassie and Knull and putting 200 sigs into Knull. Also don’t have sunspot as a 7 star.

My main issue with the mastery is finding the points to replace it with. For competitive BGs, I think max MD, Limber, Stand Your Ground are a must.

I have only 1 in DW so i might be able to still make it work. Also maybe take some points out of willpower, unless its advised to keep it maxed even without suicides.

Also heard its best to keep both cruelty and precision maxed regardless of diminishing returns for champs like Rintrah etc

Comments

• PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,393 ★★★★★
    Anyone?
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Member Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    I usually do node 10 in war which is one of the trickiest with this tactic and Max inequity is pretty much a must have to spec into for that fight.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Yes.
    I use a lot of debuff champs.
    I can either do max inequity or 4/5 in Deep Wounds I’m thinking Inequity benefits more champions. What do you guys think?
  • AshyKnucklesAshyKnuckles Member Posts: 167
    Polygon said:

I can either do max inequity or 4/5 in Deep Wounds I’m thinking Inequity benefits more champions. What do you guys think?

Remember, Inequity only benefits from damage from nodes. So it's basically useless in arena or fights with no node interaction. At least this is my understanding based on how it is intended to work from Kabam's responses.

Polygon said:

Remember, Inequity only benefits from damage from nodes. So it's basically useless in arena or fights with no node interaction. At least this is my understanding based on how it is intended to work from Kabam's responses.
    I thought it works as long as theres debuffs
    Polygon said:

Polygon said:

I thought it works as long as theres debuffs
    From my understanding it's just form node damage while debuffs are applied. Correct me if I'm wrong.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,954 Guardian
    been running inequity due to this season of war. Saved me a lot of times.
  • RockyshockyRockyshocky Member Posts: 108 ★★
    I didn't care much for inequity for years. Then, in my alliance's bgs tournament, I used kingpin against an opponent with max inequity and did basically no damage. As soon as I lost that match I bought all 3 ranks of inequity and have not looked back.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Member Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    From the mastery itself:

"Passively reduce enemy attack by (2/4/6)% for each debuff they are currently suffering from, up to a maximum of 36% reduction."

Nothing in there about it only being node damage. It reduces the opponent's attack, so it is useful in all fights in which you can apply debuffs (I would assume unless there are protections against attack modification).

From the mastery itself:

"Passively reduce enemy attack by (2/4/6)% for each debuff they are currently suffering from, up to a maximum of 36% reduction."

Nothing in there about it only being node damage. It reduces the opponent's attack, so it is useful in all fights in which you can apply debuffs (I would assume unless there are protections against attack modification).

That's what the description says.. Ask Kabam if it's accurate.. Pretty sure a mod told me about the "node only" part in a thread..
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★

From the mastery itself:

That's what the description says.. Ask Kabam if it's accurate.. Pretty sure a mod told me about the "node only" part in a thread..
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax could we get a fact check on this?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Member Posts: 1,858 ★★★★

From the mastery itself:

My understanding wasn’t that it only worked on nodes, but that it worked on modified attack, which is the attack value that includes nodes.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,826 ★★★★★

From the mastery itself:

Quote from some DLL Stream:
    Reduces x% damage of modified attack.
  • Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Member Posts: 1,180 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Lovejoy72 said:

From the mastery itself:

My understanding wasn’t that it only worked on nodes, but that it worked on modified attack, which is the attack value that includes nodes.
    That is my understanding of the node too (thought it was a flat % dmg reduction on modified attack), but this dude is saying it only works on node dmg. I choose not to believe it, as no one else has corroborated this.
  • mbracembrace Member Posts: 886 ★★★
    I do, and I love debuffs because of it.