Options

Do you think the game is moving to fast

I thought the game was moving extremely fast but the more I think about it I don’t think kabam will put out rank 4 7 stars for a very long time

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    I am honestly shocked that at the speed we're going 8*s could be a possibility by the end of 2024. We're just moving way way too fast with new tiers of rankups at this point
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,795 ★★★★★
    Is so that they could sell some on the gifting event
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,596 ★★★★★
    At this point we'll get 8* by mid or end of next year 😬
  • Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 669 ★★★
    I think the introduction of 7 R3 is abit fast but I get it, I just hope the whales aren’t able to get multiple R3 in the cyber weekend deals
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,417 ★★★★★
    Still waiting on the reason why they doing this as it was mentioned on livestream back in july that end of year we will know the reason
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 757 ★★★
    Not really, It moving a a good pace. We have 6* R5 and 7* Rank 2 to are just enough stronger that it seems in the right place. If we start getting them duped easily and the good champs next year I think its about right. Its still hard enough to R2 any 7*. still don't have one...
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,569 ★★★★★
    Yes
  • Options
    JefechutaJefechuta Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    On both adquisition and rank up, I think we are going a little fast on 7* yeah, but we have more difference of time between 6 and 7 than we had between 5 and 6 so technically, we are late, so maybe thats the reason we are going faster with 7*
  • Options
    Everyone has access to R3 power output. By taking a 6* R5 and ascending it. If the 6* is already max SIG it could be a great option