**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

(Why) Are there no t1a frags in map 5 crystals?

2»

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Ah so we should be able to r4 a champ every 2 weeks? Got any more of what you’ve been smoking?

Whatever. I don't rank champs that often and never have enough t1 alphas. Glad you don't have a problem with alphas but this has been an issue for a lot of players for awhile.
    You must also not play the game often as you can readily acquire 21 t1a a month which is more than enough to regularly rank champions.

Yup that must be it. I've completed all game content to date except for 100% LOL (only one run so far). I'm an officer in an active 12 million alliance. Must just not play the game very much.
    You said it yourself in another thread you can’t be bothered to earn t1a in alliance events so clearly you do not play the game enough even then you still can obtain 16 t1a. Pull your head out.
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    I play tons (probably 6 hours a day) so I have tons of 4*s and 5*s I have earnt, alphas has long been my bottleneck resource and most of my glory goes on them. you obviously play differently to me, the real problem is the want to r2 5*s, if I left them r1 I would be better off but I've had really good 5* luck lately Ultron, sparky nightcrawler hawkeye and magik , which has really highlighted this alpha shortage
    Ok so you wasted t1a on r2ing champs you didn’t care for and now don’t have t2a for champs you want to r2. How is this a shortage? It’s not, that is mismanagement and on you not the game design.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ah so we should be able to r4 a champ every 2 weeks? Got any more of what you’ve been smoking?

Whatever. I don't rank champs that often and never have enough t1 alphas. Glad you don't have a problem with alphas but this has been an issue for a lot of players for awhile.
    You must also not play the game often as you can readily acquire 21 t1a a month which is more than enough to regularly rank champions.

Yup that must be it. I've completed all game content to date except for 100% LOL (only one run so far). I'm an officer in an active 12 million alliance. Must just not play the game very much.
    You said it yourself in another thread you can’t be bothered to earn t1a in alliance events so clearly you do not play the game enough even then you still can obtain 16 t1a. Pull your head out.

I'm done with you bro. Your position is basically that the many, many players who find the alpha shortage to be a problem are all either stupid or casual players. It's wrong, but this conversation is useless.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Play map 3 for T1A fragments

I'm done with you bro. Your position is basically that the many, many players who find the alpha shortage to be a problem are all either stupid or casual players. It's wrong, but this conversation is useless.
    You can mispresent my position all you want that will not make it true. PLayers have a perceived t1a shortage due to lack of play and/or poor resource management. You can obtain 21 t1a a month which would let you r3 2 5* a month and that exceeds the resource requirement for t4b and t4c and you have the resources available to acquire more t1a if you want to rank more. Not a shortage, the shortage is just another misconception brought by ignorance and that’s ok see I’m ignorant as to how to have a convo with my head up in it but some are proficient in that regard.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Stop ranking useless champs and play smart. I got a bunch of t1A expiring. Have almost 20 rank3 5 stars and 20 maxed 4 stars. This complain about T1A is like the gold complaints. Totally unfounded, silly and just plain wrong. The fact that people mishandle their roster is just laughable.

Again play map3.