**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

AW Rewards Eligibility

Hello everyone, I'm sure these kinds of posts are annoying to most and I apologise for bothering if that's the case. My question is: Will I receive AW rewards if I participate in 1 off-season and 4 on-season matches? I'm currently participating in the 5th match and it will probably be over before the rewards are distributed. Will that make me eligible for the at least 5 matches requirement or am I out of luck here? Thank you so much in advance.

Comments

• Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 397 ★★
    The rewards are already distributed so I'm guessing it's a no.
  • Options
    Ahh mb then, should have learned before creating such a dumb post. Anyways, thanks for the answer. Let the thread die now...
  • Options
    No “guessing” necessary.

5 wars (out of the 12 war, 4 week, season), and have to all be within the same season (not across different seasons, not during off-season).
    And have to be while “continuous” in your alliance (not having left before rewards are sent, not doing 5 but across before having left and come back to same alliance).

And it is always 5, unless Kabam cancels some wars in a particular season due to game problems with war (in which they typically lower that requirement by 1 for each war cancelled that season).