**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Which 7* to r2

Gwen is alright never used attuma before so probably won’t take either of them to r2 but open to everyone else. Thank you

Which 7* to r2 70 votes

Sunspot
14%
pseudosanedfmoore26doctorbAzenstarRuwqiersatfdakota7IsisixkswmrHonorable_BluJaySamanunTheruneking 10 votes
Mangog
2%
Repto23ThePredator1001 2 votes
Terrax
0%
Domino
25%
FreakydhydrogohardRenaxqqKeniutekBen_15455Adri5846Trek26ILoveDrDoomCyrillFromTulaFinal_OrderAlbertelLickySleepyBear21MaiThuyneThe_losttierPotatoslice500AlphaNeymar10Quiek 18 votes
Bishop
38%
SIlverProfessorRayhanIshaqueDoom_and_GloomAdvIliphast123459Justcause102KRANꓘcaptain_rogersTripleBItsClobberinTimeahmynutsHoitadoShenkThokk150Phantomfire500willrun4adonutTrongNovMasterAEmilia90 27 votes
Emma
0%
Gamora
2%
Milan1405ShineUpLink 2 votes
Cap
4%
Spity68Luke9523QueenMcoc 3 votes
Killmonger
1%
JimmyB 1 vote
Save for someone else?
10%
Il_CuocoReal_Madrid_76_213579rebel_DudeMaGudeLokxUnOriginalEmomike 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 677 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Save for someone else?
    It honestly depends how easy you find getting those resources. Im not a intensive player so getting 7*r2 materials such as tier 6 class cat to be extremely hard. I would wait for a better champ as there are no content that are in dire need of 7* r 2 yet. However if you don't struggle to get resources then sunspot or domino.
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    attuma
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,222 ★★★★
    Bishop or Sunspot

On an unrelated note, why do people on here blur out their in-game username a lot of the time? Like I know *why* people do this stuff with PII in real life, but for this game what does it accomplish? Genuinely curious.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,068 ★★★★★

Bishop or Sunspot

On an unrelated note, why do people on here blur out their in-game username a lot of the time? Like I know *why* people do this stuff with PII in real life, but for this game what does it accomplish? Genuinely curious.

Because it's against forum rules to post usernames.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Bishop or Sunspot

Only with cheating accusations. Otherwise it is perfectly fine.
  • Options
    Sunspot
    There are some good options. Who do you like playing with, and get most usage out of?
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,438 ★★★★★
    Save for someone else?
    Attuma is all right on attack and hell on defense without a right counter. My shuri always gets banned so I have to fight him with juggs or herc ending up at 70% health
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,159 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    Bishop, still one of the best 7* imo. Great damage, good utility, pain in the arse on defense if the opponent doesn't have a solid counter. Dude's the whole package honestly, he's going to be my next r2 7* soon.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,706 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    Buttehrs said:

Bishop or Sunspot

Forums has a few people, who when got offended by your opinions in forums, search up your username in game and report it.
    This is my theory
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,546 ★★★★★
    Bishop
    People saying sunspot over bishop has me confused. He’s a better nuke and that’s about it, bishop has better defensive prowess and he’s a good attacker too
  • Options
    Joshua_EiversJoshua_Eivers Posts: 108
    Lokx said:

It honestly depends how easy you find getting those resources. Im not a intensive player so getting 7*r2 materials such as tier 6 class cat to be extremely hard. I would wait for a better champ as there are no content that are in dire need of 7* r 2 yet. However if you don't struggle to get resources then sunspot or domino.

It’s not too bad for me getting resources. This was with the r1-2 gem from 8.3 though
  • Options
    SamanunSamanun Posts: 669 ★★★
    Sunspot

Lokx said:

It’s not too bad for me getting resources. This was with the r1-2 gem from 8.3 though
    I’d go sunspot my r2 just kills everything