I am stuck in BGS Hell

PoorlyMadePoorlyMade Member Posts: 55
I hit Diamond 1 a week ago and now that I am in Vib territory I am stuck in a place where I can not escape. I can not get a win (in over 20 matches), I can not rank down towards people in my level. I have no elder marks, and I only have 150k points in the alliance event since I was rank reset to such a high level. Can I rank down or something? I want to actually be able to play the game.

(For reference I am a thronebreaker with 2 Rank 4s. I have 3 7 Stars)

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    There's no degrading your Rank, I'm afraid. Just keep trying. You'll get some Wins eventually.
  • PoorlyMadePoorlyMade Member Posts: 55
    edited October 2023

There's no degrading your Rank, I'm afraid. Just keep trying. You'll get some Wins eventually.

Dude, legit all I play against are people with full Rank 4 rosters. I only have 5 champions on that level regardless of sig level or viability, and they usually get banned. What am I supposed to do? I would like to at minimum win a game or 2.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Member Posts: 1,524 ★★★★★
    Yep, your season is over.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★

Dude, legit all I play against are people with full Rank 4 rosters. I only have 5 champions on that level regardless of sig level or viability, and they usually get banned. What am I supposed to do? I would like to at minimum win a game or 2.
    Eventually more people will pass into the GC, and your luck will improve. You can keep playing or wait. I personally suggest playing. Either way, it's practice to improve.
  • Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Member Posts: 179 ★★
    I'd advise to wait till a few days till the end of the season, u should be able to progress by then. But then that is still bad advice, because if you manage to get into the gladiator circuit by some chance, then seeding will take you to plat 1 next season, then you'll not be able to progress at all for sure next season. I honestly think you've reached your peak and you should quit playing the game mode and wait for next season to come. Honestly thats just the smartest thing to do if not you'll just end up wasting all of your energy and time, and ull only end up being a stepping stone that others use to progress, without you going anywhere.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    The solo event rewards aren’t good, aside from the boosted additions. It’d be great if they would add a token/bonus for reaching GC. It would appropriately shorten that grind and discourage people win trading.
  • KeltanKeltan Member Posts: 511 ★★
    Have you reach all your milestones rewards? If yes just chill at where you are and do it for the tokens every 48hrs
    If you haven't I suggest you just focus on hitting 450k milestones.. (that's what I'm aiming for now, been stuck in Diamond 1 for few days)