**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

1st Titan crystal pull: solid but meh??

Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
edited October 2023 in General Discussion

He's great after the buff ( no doubt on that)
But i feel still boring in playstyle wise( no hate tho). It feels like doing some 1-2-3-4 & repeat exercise whenever playing him. Pretty basic.
I know other champs as well but comparing to his tech mates like( os, nimrod, I'm famous im) i think he still goes down the list.
• path6 in aw has been readjusted for the likes of him to shift focus from nimrod & iron doom but other than that.. I don't see him beibn greatful even in bgs unless node benefits him. ( just my thoughts ) have him as r4 as well but I always pick doom, os, nimrod trio for tech class in EQ.
My question is: would you use him for daily content over the likes of infamous ironman/ os/ nimrod ?
PS: no hate as i said, just curious to know where he stands compared to other tech champs.

Comments

• Options
    Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Posts: 330 ★★★
    I use his 5 star version in Thronebreaker event quest and he shreds everything. I dont have even the 6 star version. Sure he requires a little ramp up but he's a very cool champion with nice animations, immunities and good damage. Very good 7 star imo.
  • Options
    The man is a beast. I took him straight to r5 because he is fun to use, counters a lot of annoying defenders, and he is a great dual-use champion with all his armor ups.
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    It could have been much worse. I pulled literally the most junky champ in the entire crystal. Crossbones
  • Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 477 ★★★
    Og iron man>idoom
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,159 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

It could have been much worse. I pulled literally the most junky champ in the entire crystal. Crossbones

Man admitted he doesn’t know how to use Crossbones
    Crossbones needs the dupe to be a monster. So with me being stuck with an unduped crossbones it was a stink of a pull. And as old as he is it’s a slap in the face for 20 k shards that took quite some time to accumulate.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★

Lpoo said:

Man admitted he doesn’t know how to use Crossbones
    Crossbones needs the dupe to be a monster. So with me being stuck with an unduped crossbones it was a stink of a pull. And as old as he is it’s a slap in the face for 20 k shards that took quite some time to accumulate.
    It’s all RNG, maybe you‘ll hit big next time … and his dupe will be easier to get when he enters Basic.
  • Options
    Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Posts: 294 ★★★
    I have a R4 and I'd still take him over my gladiator.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,632 ★★★★★
    Ironman is far better than infamous ironman
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,882 Guardian

Someone doesn't know the true power of crossbones.....
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 593 ★★★
    I would love to pull OG ironman, I took him to rank 4 over Nimrod , love the play style, he is a tank and works against mutants and non mutant champions, and he his great against incinerate.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    It just depends on the nodes
  • Options
    ZilliaxerZilliaxer Posts: 85
    Akki_94 said:

He's great after the buff ( no doubt on that)
    But i feel still boring in playstyle wise( no hate tho). It feels like doing some 1-2-3-4 & repeat exercise whenever playing him. Pretty basic.
    I know other champs as well but comparing to his tech mates like( os, nimrod, I'm famous im) i think he still goes down the list.
    • path6 in aw has been readjusted for the likes of him to shift focus from nimrod & iron doom but other than that.. I don't see him beibn greatful even in bgs unless node benefits him. ( just my thoughts ) have him as r4 as well but I always pick doom, os, nimrod trio for tech class in EQ.
    My question is: would you use him for daily content over the likes of infamous ironman/ os/ nimrod ?
    PS: no hate as i said, just curious to know where he stands compared to other tech champs.

Dude OG Iron Man is so great, personally i think that he is one of the best buff/rework old champions for now
    His damage is great,his immunities are useful