**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Unfair ban (this might be for real)

2»

Comments

• Options
    QUANTUMANIAQUANTUMANIA Posts: 13

The part that i don't understand is that you doubt on your own "it might be real". That's why I asked if there really was a cousin or there might have been one.

Because I know the forum is full of liars who claim to have never cheated or broken tos. I'm aware of this because I did some research before posting on the forum. But I also wanted to make you more attentive to this post because I am trying to prove my innocence
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

The part that i don't understand is that you doubt on your own "it might be real". That's why I asked if there really was a cousin or there might have been one.

Because I know the forum is full of liars who claim to have never cheated or broken tos. I'm aware of this because I did some research before posting on the forum. But I also wanted to make you more attentive to this post because I am trying to prove my innocence
    You're doing a fantastic job so far...
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,260 ★★★★★

So your cousin is a real flesh and bone person?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    I believe July was right around the arena bot ban. Possibly that. And not because your "cousin" also got banned.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,475 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

Before accusing me of being a liar let me at least prove my innocence.

Why are u in jail? What did u do ..
    My meme in the potion thread cooked too hard. I didn't realize it was so fire that it would burn me too
    Literally me
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    damn these cousins are always going insane
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    We‘re getting way more of these threads once all the BG farmers get banned end of the season.

Sorry for your loss, OP, if it‘s all real.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,527 ★★★★★
    MiniMF said:

If your cousin ever tells you he's going to Venezuela for a few hours you might as well just delete the app.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★

Pikolu said:

Ok then what are your suggestions?
    Support said they cant reverse it…what else can I do to prove my innocence?
    It’s between you and support.
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

Pikolu said:

Ok then what are your suggestions?
    Support said they cant reverse it…what else can I do to prove my innocence?
    It’s between you and support.
    Don't forget his "cousin"
  • Options
    It would be magical to see a brand new forum account and see him post here saying "Hey guys I'm the cousin, i messed up don't punish my cousin he is a very very very very nice guy"
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,475 ★★★★★

It would be magical to see a brand new forum account and see him post here saying "Hey guys I'm the cousin, i messed up don't punish my cousin he is a very very very very nice guy"

If Kabam decides I'm too powerful and bans me i will absolutely do this
  • Options
    DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 429 ★★★★
    MiniMF said:

I used to think it was nephews that caused all the problems but cousins are picking up steam.
  • Options

MiniMF said:

I used to think it was nephews that caused all the problems but cousins are picking up steam.
    Nephews break another ToS, they are usually under the age permitted 🤣
  • Options
    kingjphilipkingjphilip Posts: 46
    I saw the title and instantly knew who it was
  • Options
    edited November 2023

I believe July was right around the arena bot ban. Possibly that. And not because your "cousin" also got banned.

No, its not that. From what my cousin told me, I believe its has to do with the fact he made several forum accounts that he get banned one after the other by saying dumb stuff on the forum. Probably at some point Kabam was like « Screw it, just ban all the accounts on the same IP ». That probably why my in-game account was permanently banned
  • Options
    Is there a way to get a feedback from @Miike or @Jax on this thread?
  • Options
    I have seen the threats, I just want to know if they did it, cause that's awesome
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    I never expected this tread to live this long.

Your situation is unfortunate. If you or your relative ever used the same device then that is reason for ban. Don't go into business with family and don't share mcoc with family.
  • Options

I know this is not the place to make this kind of request, but the support is useless because they give banal answers so I rely on the forum as a last alternative. Before accusing me of being a liar let me at least prove my innocence.

This is the message i send to support. They said they could not overturn a ban. So I thought maybe the mods could help me
    « My account has been permanently banned for no reason.I think all the accounts using the house wifi have been banned, because my cousin told me he couldn't connect either. I then ask him if he had committed an offense and he told me he did troll on the forum. Now, I don't know the seriousness of what he did or said and he probably deserves his fate to be banned. That being said, I don't know how I am responsible for whatever offense he committed. Maybe what he did was wrong , but i didn’t do anything against the TOS and my cousin does not have access to my account . If he was banned for being a jerk, good for him, he deserve to lose his account... but why do I have to pay for his mistake? I have been a loyal player of this game since many years, I have NEVER used third parties and have always acted respectfully with people of the MCOC community. Like I said he probably deserves to be banned if he did something wrong, but banning all those who use the same wifi from our house seems abusive to me. How am I responsible for what my cousin does on HIS ACCOUNT with HIS PHONE. Why, I, who never committed an offense, I have my account banned since 20 July 2023? So I ask you if it possible to overturn this decisin.. If you want proof im innocent, look at my account history, I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING AGAINST THE TOS. »

A few things.

1. When players are banned from the game, they aren’t blocked from connecting. They can connect fine. They just get a banned message when they log into the game. The fact you say your cousin “couldn’t connect either” makes me suspect the problem isn’t that either of you are banned, something else is wrong.

2. However, if you are banned, Kabam doesn’t ban by IP address. That’s just not a thing that happens, or they would occasionally ban everyone playing the game at a Starbucks. Kabam is not infallible when it comes to bans (or anything else) but this is not an error they have ever made before or would likely ever make.

3. It is impossible to “prove your innocence.” As someone that has actually investigated bans that have actually gotten reversed, I’ve never been able to prove the innocence of anyone. Rather, I have on a couple of extremely rare circumstances suspected someone was banned for a very specific reason that turned out to be flawed in some way. If you have absolutely no idea why you were banned whatsoever, neither I nor anyone else would have any way of attempting to prove your ban was a mistake. But as I said, Kabam doesn’t do IP based bans, so that suggests to me that either something else is wrong, or both of you were banned for specific reasons, like account sharing, that you think Kabam shouldn’t have been able to detect and thus think you can attempt to prove didn’t happen. Trust me, if you did, no VPN or router, or other IP address shenanigans is going to help you, and Kabam’s fair play team is not going to spell out precisely what technical means they used to discover your violations.