**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

BG servers maxed out?

This is the fourth time i am facing the same issue. I had to stop BG for today. I cannot enter the fight and the system considers that i forfeit the match. I dont even get participation points for BG solo points. Someone has to fix this ASAP. We are loosing valuable Elder marks everytime this happens.

Comments

• Options
    My suggestion is before starting a BG session, force close your game client and restart it. This sort of thing tends to happen more frequently when the game has been running for a long time. That includes just sitting there in the background. If you played a bit in the morning, then stopped, and then in the evening decide to do some BG, switch to the game, and see it logging you in apparently from scratch, the game client has still been sitting there in the background for hours and may be in a suspicious state, even though it looks like it is starting up from scratch again. Force close, reopen, and that may reduce the frequency of issues like this.