False Bans

2ยป

Comments

• ThomildoThomildo Member Posts: 507 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…

Thomildo said:

Pikolu said:

That's a new one, I got ban for being too good. Kabam is evil, they want everyone to be average.

In all fairness, people used to get banned for using quake because they'd kill the opponent in war without being hit and without hitting the opponent. Those bans were remedied though ๐Ÿคฃ
    That's is different than being too good at using other champs. The quake thing was legit and Kabam fixed it but OP is saying the ban is because of how great OP is at the game. OP must be number 1 in the ranking for sure.
    Wait, wait. Is this the real THE PARAGON??
    There seems to be to The Paragon. We must have the Paragon face off to see who is actually the real one. Time for a friendly BG between the two. Wait that's impossible since OP is banned, so due to disqualification, the real The Paragon isn't OP.
    I see your point, fair enough. ๐Ÿค”
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,808 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Unknown27 said:

Literally the only thing i could be banned for is declining matches a lot. I only decline matches when im typing in the global chat. The other thing i could thing of is pausing a bg match for the whole time because there is no quit button. But i have only done that once and i didnt do it again.

or, you know, using mods or a merc to do LOL, Abyss, or EOP.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Incredible. It's uncanny.

Law & Order MCOC
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,084 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    So with the new Valiant title, will there be a new summoner claiming to be The Valiant? Or will @PT_99 just upgrade to it?
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Incredible.
    SammyDe said:

So with the new Valiant title, will there be a new summoner claiming to be The Valiant? Or will @PT_99 just upgrade to it?

???
  • Unknown27Unknown27 Member Posts: 11 โ˜…
    Niceeeee lmao. Im glad i got that figured out. They should add that **** towards the end of bg season maybe the last day because i was celestial and now its going to ruin my run. This was such BS!!!!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,400 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    SammyDe said:

He would have to earn it. He can't just get a free upgrade
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Unknown27 said:

Niceeeee lmao. Im glad i got that figured out. They should add that **** towards the end of bg season maybe the last day because i was celestial and now its going to ruin my run. This was such BS!!!!

๐Ÿ˜„
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,871 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Unknown27 said:

Maybe it wouldn't matter cause they will take away all your solo/alliance milestone progression and even reset your BG progression... Why are you fixated that the only punishment will be a few days away from the game? ๐Ÿคฃ
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,300 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    edited November 2023
    SammyDe said:

Ridiculous to think anyone else will even get the opportunity to be THE Valaint, yes I'll have to explore it and yes I'm just little goldfish in aquarium but one goldfish can be big problem to dolphins and whales.

I will prevail to keep the supporters happy and criticisers shut.