Valiant is the new progression title

2»

Comments

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,674 ★★★★★

What’s the average people spent on Abyss back in the day for completion, 3k units or so? Let’s say Necropolis is 5 times harder, so 15k give or take. I'd say the completion rewards are well worth it for that amount of units.

The real question is going to be in which bundles and how much are the r3 materials for Cyber Weekend? If they're raw resources packed in various bundles, cool...I can complete a r3 for one of my current r2s since I already have most of those resources saved up.

But if it's, say, a 2-3 gem (meaning no T4A fragments whatsoever) that's only attainable after spending 36-40k units on offers? That's a problem...cause most, if not all my stash got used to do Necropolis completion leading up to these sales.

Itll be a gem. They said they aren't making t4a available any time soon.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,309 ★★★★★

What’s the average people spent on Abyss back in the day for completion, 3k units or so? Let’s say Necropolis is 5 times harder, so 15k give or take. I'd say the completion rewards are well worth it for that amount of units.

The real question is going to be in which bundles and how much are the r3 materials for Cyber Weekend? If they're raw resources packed in various bundles, cool...I can complete a r3 for one of my current r2s since I already have most of those resources saved up.

But if it's, say, a 2-3 gem (meaning no T4A fragments whatsoever) that's only attainable after spending 36-40k units on offers? That's a problem...cause most, if not all my stash got used to do Necropolis completion leading up to these sales.

If you buy all the unit and cash offers you will be able to get 1 rank 3 they said
  • EMSims11EMSims11 Member Posts: 14
    Did Kabam mention if Cyber weekend deals with offer special deals for Valiant progression? Or if Paragon will be the highest deals offered?
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Member Posts: 1,135 ★★★★★
    EMSims11 said:

Did Kabam mention if Cyber weekend deals with offer special deals for Valiant progression? Or if Paragon will be the highest deals offered?

They said there would be a few extra offers for valiant but there wouldn’t be any extra r3 materials in those offers
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Is there a specific date for the new title? Or it's necessarily from the 15th with the necropolis
  • FitnesscwFitnesscw Member Posts: 216 ★★
    Maybe 8.4/act 8 completion and or exploration might help offer one. I'd almost say maybe to that
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★
    Fitnesscw said:

Maybe 8.4/act 8 completion and or exploration might help offer one. I'd almost say maybe to that

Yes, that was mentioned.

• benshbbenshb Member Posts: 812 ★★★★
    Technical question: has it now became possible to skip a progression? Have 2 6r5 or 6r5-s, or get 7*s, get 2 7r3, complete 8.3 and you can become Valiant from Thronebreaker?

Sound like a fun challenge in like 2 years 😅
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,935 ★★★★★
    benshb said:

Technical question: has it now became possible to skip a progression? Have 2 6r5 or 6r5-s, or get 7*s, get 2 7r3, complete 8.3 and you can become Valiant from Thronebreaker?

Sound like a fun challenge in like 2 years 😅

Seems like it, unless there is some hidden requirement to already be Paragon
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian

Fitnesscw said:

Yes, that was mentioned.

Something to keep in mind is kabam did say there would be other options, but most people likely won't get that.

I can imagine banquet crystals probably drop a small amount of t4a, so whales are likely to get a few r3s from dropping mega dough on the game.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

At this rate, any player that wants valiant but doesn't want to spend or do necropolis will have to wait about a year to get a natural 7r3. Kind of absurd. Even though I'm already caught up on story? Even worse.

That‘s wrong, they said that Spring 24 the normal players should reach Valiant cause you‘ll get one R3 from Act 8 (8.4 launch) 100% completion.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Buttehrs said:

altavista said:

Buttehrs said:

At this rate, any player that wants valiant but doesn't want to spend or do necropolis will have to wait about a year to get a natural 7r3. Kind of absurd. Even though I'm already caught up on story? Even worse.

So you're caught up on story (meaning there is nothing else for you to complete/explore), and you want them to just give Valiant to you in some way without doing anything else?

8.4, whenever it releases, will grant when you've fully explored Act 8. They can't just grant Valiant based on that, as people will complain the spenders can just buy one 7R3 and immediately be Valiant.
    Ok so then why make it 8.3 completion then? Why not 8.4? Just seems out of place.
    So people can have it on November 15th and not have to wait 5 months??????

Also Necropolis will be doable F2P, just have the right champions and enough revives.
    **** 7* luck go brr 💀