**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is this fight possible

How can Captain IW come out with 100% health against DOT heavy defender Gorr Explain

Comments

• Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 116 ★★
    Kinda, CAP is in decay tag but that 32 sec is sus
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

How can Captain IW come out with 100% health against DOT heavy defender Gorr Explain

He secretly unlocked sig ability and went in with full synergy team
    I am sorry I didn't understand perhaps. Was this pointing to potential cheating?
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★
    Yes. Highly suspicious of cheating.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,580 ★★★★★
    Yeah, Decay Attacker with a few Withers on Gorr will just Willpower heal the rest of the match.

And he hits seriously hard if you just land a few Parry-Heavies back to back.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,375 ★★★★★

Yeah, Decay Attacker with a few Withers on Gorr will just Willpower heal the rest of the match.

This is victory track. How will this benefit decay attacker? Unduped cap IW without synergy can place only stun debuff. What am I missing?
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,562 ★★★★★
    Graves_3 said:

This is victory track. How will this benefit decay attacker? Unduped cap IW without synergy can place only stun debuff. What am I missing?
    Can't he place withers?
    Also knock down slows?
  • Options

Graves_3 said:

Can't he place withers?
    Also knock down slows?
    Withers are only placed when immune to a buff, he would only be immune to placebos and gorr isn't #SugarPill so no withers. He does have the knockdown slow so 66% reduction in DoT damage will still be free willpower healing. I also dont know how the spidey99 relic interwcts with decay either. He also could have gotten insanely lucky with the block DoTs because those aren't 100%.

As for 32 seconds, all he has to do is 1 sp2 and gorr is dead. He is very powerful.
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I can't understand why people post suspicious fights, without providing maybe the most critical info:
    rank difference between the champs
    Yes, this fight is possible and if CAIW is a couple of ranks higher than Gorr, then the 32sec is a slow time too 😉
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,032 ★★★★
    I beat a 7 star r2 shuri with capiw in 40 seconds. If you crit the sp2 it’s possible.