Any tips for Superior Kang?

Exo27Exo27 Member Posts: 55
I just cleared 7.4.5, and was wondering who good champs are for superior kang, unless he's like GM where you can use anybody. Thanks!

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,402 Guardian
    You want someone who gets a lot of buffs, and places a lot of debuffs. Gorr is good, so is venom and venompool. Herc can do it with Odin prefight. Lots of options, mostly in the cosmic class will make it easiest.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★
    Use ultron venom venompool or gorr
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I thought torch was good for this?
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,700 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Anyone can do it, just the champs that benefit with the phases do it easier. For my 7* run I just threw the "buffs/debuffs" out the window and Hulk smashed.

Didn't have the luxury of getting a Venom but he crushed it as a 6* in initial exploration.
  • Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Member Posts: 77
    Don’t get hit
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 ★★★★★
    YouTube kt1 or mcoc noob
  • OrtounOrtoun Member Posts: 775 ★★★
    Symbiote Supreme is really good for one of the phases, but I think gorr is probably the best overall for any given phase, as he can get lots of buffs/debuffs. I want to say I used venompool knull, gorr, sym Supreme, and idoom for that quest, idoom swapped out at choice for Odin prefights. There is a tech path that idoom can pretty easily solo the whole lane, so set it up for lots of chances to work on Kang while I was learning the fight.
  • Mikes_momMikes_mom Member Posts: 136
    Hulkbuster was my top option, Ultron & Human Torch are good too, but Hulkbuster is way better, check youtube for Hulkbuster vs superior kang.
  • Dfour24Dfour24 Member Posts: 80
    I used Ihulk and horseman wolverine