Should players who have achieved "Legend" status start in Gladiator circuit?

MARKESE07MARKESE07 Member Posts: 23
Based on the fact that players who've achieved a "Legend" status, are clearly the highest tier skilled players. Why are they placed into common player match ups? Clearly they're sand baggin to achieve top rewards. When there's players trying their hardest to achieve rewards and continually get shut down by players wayyy out of their league.

Should players who have achieved "Legend" status start in Gladiator circuit? 59 votes

Legends Start in Gladiator
18% 11 votes
Allow Legends to milk points
66% 39 votes
Give low level accounts more points for loss
15% 9 votes

Comments

• HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 919 ★★★★
    I agree, not because it means anything (I've been a Legend for 7+ years) but it should put you in a bracket where you have to face harder opponents.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    WOLF_LINK said:

Legends Title means nothing since they added it to Incursions

Didn't matter anything before either
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,301 ★★★★★
    Let the legends suffer
  • JessieSJessieS Member Posts: 1,487 ★★★★
    Strangely enough I met quite a few people with Legends titles who were very very poor players in bg. Like I am an average at best player but I crushed them easily so I feel like the Legends titles probably has less to do with skill and achievement and most likely more to do with free time and money
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Member Posts: 1,229 ★★★★
    Until there is a way to earn the Legends title in Battlegrounds, one has nothing to do with the other.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,309 ★★★★★
    Legends title doesnt mean anything. IDK why people keep using it as some kind of big piece of information to support their terrible ideas
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,309 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Guys, I think we found a certified Goli replacement!

• KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 ★★★
    being legends doesn’t mean anything
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Did my legends run over 5 years ago and took multiple long breaks from the game since then… Now that I’m back, I have no clue what half of the newer champs do and how to use or fight them…

What I am saying is: Legends title has been around forever and says nothing about the current state of one’s account or skills…

WOLF_LINK said:

Legends Title means nothing since they added it to Incursions

It meant nothing before that too. Just meant you had a newish phone, Corvus or ghost and 3 hours to burn.
    I did it with a 5* Star-Lord which I am still sort of proud of… :D
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,822 ★★★★★
    I love milk
  • AegonTargarуenAegonTargarуen Member Posts: 55
    Good idea, now I only have to play 5 matches per season for all the juicy Tokens
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 2,004 ★★★★
    Mythics should start with Celestial
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    Gonna preface this by telling you to get good, but even if a system like this were to be implemented, it should be based on placement in the GC (Uru 3 starts in plat 1, uru 2 starts bottom of diamond etc), not on something as arbitrary as a legends badge.
  • Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Member Posts: 232 ★★
    DrZola said:

Poll should have an option for Summoners who’ve played since 2014 starting in Celestial.

Dr. Zola

Technically these legends would start in celestial. Everybody would be tied for celestial 1 at 0 points lol