Which 6*s should I focus on?

Hello everyone, looking for some advice. I just finished act 6 completion and the rewards were a bit crazy. Firstly, I got 6* Galan from one of the cavs, then I got CGR and Adam Warlock from my two 6 stars after having previously pulled Hulkling.

I R3 Overseer to get TB (haven’t levelled him up yet) and now I’m unsure who to focus on. Some prefaces before anyone makes a suggestion;

I have a R5 5* ascended Hulkling but don’t have Adam Warlock, CGR or Galan as 5* at all. My roster is struggling for double immunity champs, hence the R2 Viv Vision (plus she’s fun!).

OG Iron Man was my first 6* and I hugely regret ascending him but it is what is! My current 5* R5s are;

Future Ant Man
Doom
Hulkling
Hulk
Archangel and Moleman

Any help is hugely appreciated, thanks!

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    Iron man benefits a ton from ranks due to increased combat power rate. I'd go for him personally.
  • KingSkeletorKingSkeletor Member Posts: 116
    I would highly recommend you to upgrade Galan since he is a Act 7 MvP. You could also Rank up CGR AFTER Galan because he is a f-word monster
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 584 ★★★
    I would go with CGR. You already have an ascended Hulkling, so i dont see the point in prioritizing him when you have a top tier cosmic lile CGR. I also believe that CGR will get you more value than Galan as an attacker but as soon as you add defense then Galan is the better choice (e.g. battlegrounds).

Would suggest relooking at your masteries. The PI on your r2 champs is a bit low. Consult a mastery guide. Most r2 overseers that i have seen are in the 13 or 14k range. Your r3 is ar 10k even if you havent levelled.
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Galan, Hulkling, CGR in this Pic
  • IsisixkswmrIsisixkswmr Member Posts: 237
    Cgr, hulkling,galán, Adam warlock, Aegon and venom if you have him