Options

Inventory Cap update

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,298 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I don't understand why people don't use them. Just Rank anything, or at least Champs you like. Use them for Level Up and other Events.

Maybe because people have different bottlenecks? For some it's iso. Others it's gold. Yet others it's cats. Not everyone can just rank anyone up at any time. Waiting on a level.up event doesn't solve the issue either because cats/iso can expire before then. So just saying willy nilly rank up anyone is about as clueless as you can get.
    To be totally honest, people are generally too selective when it comes to Ranking. Many only Rank the same Champs as everyone else and consider it a waste to Rank anyone else.
    The issue is expiring Cats. When someone amasses that many, then spending has to come into question one way or another. Even if the caps were increased, they would still go into overflow.
    That's not the only issue. Your just as out of touch as kabam is. Everyone has different issues. Everyone plays the game differently.
    So I'm out of touch because I suggested using the Cats instead of letting them expire? Stop and think about that.
    Everyone has different issues, sure. Everyone also has different spending habits. That's not the responsibility of the game to accommodate.
    People could just as easily let them expire. If they're not using them, then it doesn't matter. They're not really meant to be stored en mass indefinitely.
    The real issue is people want to be able to sell them, and that's only going to come when Kabam decides, if at all, so you can call me out of touch if you like. To me, it's the most logical solution. We can't sell them, they're expiring, use them.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,342 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

You have got to be kidding me. I don't hoard at all. I put up at least 100k every Level Up event.

Lmao, I put up 200k every lvlup and I have similar overflow. 😆
    But 2 days ago I finally decided to let these expire. I took a serious hit on my iso stash. Its been getting lower and lower.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I don't understand why people don't use them. Just Rank anything, or at least Champs you like. Use them for Level Up and other Events.

Maybe because people have different bottlenecks? For some it's iso. Others it's gold. Yet others it's cats. Not everyone can just rank anyone up at any time. Waiting on a level.up event doesn't solve the issue either because cats/iso can expire before then. So just saying willy nilly rank up anyone is about as clueless as you can get.
    To be totally honest, people are generally too selective when it comes to Ranking. Many only Rank the same Champs as everyone else and consider it a waste to Rank anyone else.
    The issue is expiring Cats. When someone amasses that many, then spending has to come into question one way or another. Even if the caps were increased, they would still go into overflow.
    That's not the only issue. Your just as out of touch as kabam is. Everyone has different issues. Everyone plays the game differently.
    So I'm out of touch because I suggested using the Cats instead of letting them expire? Stop and think about that.
    Everyone has different issues, sure. Everyone also has different spending habits. That's not the responsibility of the game to accommodate.
    People could just as easily let them expire. If they're not using them, then it doesn't matter. They're not really meant to be stored en mass indefinitely.
    The real issue is people want to be able to sell them, and that's only going to come when Kabam decides, if at all, so you can call me out of touch if you like. To me, it's the most logical solution. We can't sell them, they're expiring, use them.
    Except you can't always use them. Even the whales can't use them all. Wanna know why? They have every champ ranked up. So even for them they expire without any benefit. At the minimum they should be able to sell them for a minimal amount of gold and shards.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Except you can't always use them. Even the whales can't use them all. Wanna know why? They have every champ ranked up. So even for them they expire without any benefit. At the minimum they should be able to sell them for a minimal amount of gold and shards.
    So they can't use them then. For the record, I don't care if they allow people to sell them or not, but I can understand how that's more trouble than benefit. You open that flood gate, you have people carelessly selling them. You also devalue the highest Resource in the game currently. So, it's problematic.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,837 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

So they can't use them then. For the record, I don't care if they allow people to sell them or not, but I can understand how that's more trouble than benefit. You open that flood gate, you have people carelessly selling them. You also devalue the highest Resource in the game currently. So, it's problematic.
    There was a time you couldn't sell t4b either. But they changed that after a time. So why not do it now? They messed up waiting as long as they have. There's no other way to say it.
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

There was a time you couldn't sell t4b either. But they changed that after a time. So why not do it now? They messed up waiting as long as they have. There's no other way to say it.
    Think about when they started allowing us to sell T4B. It was well into T5Bs and T2As. It won't likely happen this soon.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,169 ★★★★★
    Quite flabbergasted that t5b and t2a caps remain unchanged AND you still can't sell them.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,356 ★★★★
    All we need is a sell option after all these years. Higher cap has no benefit at all since we don’t even need them for higher rank ups/7* anymore.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 945 ★★★★★

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

I don’t know where you are in the game, or what maps of AQ you play, but for a lot of players, we get T2A and T5B much faster than we can use them if we don’t want to go gold bankrupt. I’d much prefer to use my gold on rank ups and level ups that will make a difference.

I’ve advocated that there is enough gold in the game and there is if it’s used wisely. Ranking up a random 5* just to use materials is pointless. Unless you’re going to level them up it’s a waste of gold. And if you are going to level them up it’s a waste of iso, which is now my bottleneck.

Personally I’m not sure changing the inventory cap on T2a or T5b will make a difference for me personally, as doubt I’ll ever run out of them now. I’ve stopped opening daily crystals and Cav objective crystals as it just sends items into overflow.

Being able to sell them for a nominal amount of something back really won’t devalue anything else. Kabam could make them sellable only if your Paragon or higher to make sure players that might still value these items don’t accidentally sell them. They’re honestly about as valuable as T1a now. I can’t remember the last time I used one and didn’t just sell them.
  • Options
    ArifuteraArifutera Posts: 210 ★★★
    Any update on this would be appreciated @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★

Please update the T5B & T2A limits as well…. It really doesn’t make sense to leave them out. Limit 15 T6CC AND 15 T5B… 🤣

#Hoard4Cyber

how many catalystic does this man have?
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    It's 100% intentional to keep us ranking low and hopefully use up our t5c.
  • Options
    Sarah89Sarah89 Posts: 28
    I was pretty sure it’s just a bug. The cap should have gone up for them as well. It’s also stated in the mail
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    I feel like at this point Kabam isn't even open to the idea of being able to sell higher tier items.

Imagine how many T4 Class Catalyst crystals everyone has saved up. Now, if we were able to sell them for even a measly amount of shards and gold, people have *so much* saved up that they'd be able to gain a lot from them. Now do the same thing for T5B and T2A and people would gain a lot more resources than Kabam wants to give out.
  • Options
    RyanGolfRyanGolf Posts: 63
    I agree a cap of 19 for T5B is way too low
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,466 ★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Let us exchange them for R4 catalyst fragments at least