Options

Permanent gifting??

Is it me or did this “permanent gifting” part just got added to the game 🤔🤔

Comments

• Options
    And what does it say when you try to gift something to someone ?
  • Options
    Jonnathan05Jonnathan05 Posts: 41

At this point nothing. But why implement it, there must be a plan for some kind of gifting …
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,249 ★★★★★

At this point nothing. But why implement it, there must be a plan for some kind of gifting …
    *whispers* the banquet event
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 98

Is it me or did this “permanent gifting” part just got added to the game 🤔🤔
    Not to kill the hype, its not new. Its been there since the last gifting event. Its just easier to update it when a new gifting event comes around, rather then removing and replacing it every time

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They never took it away from the enlistment event
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

... Banquet event has no gifts.. that's was the whole point of changing it from Gifting event to Banquet... Jail is changing you man...
    Unless I'm misremebering, Banquet 100% had gifting it was just units for consumables.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,949 ★★★★★
    flapjax said:

ahmynuts said:

... Banquet event has no gifts.. that's was the whole point of changing it from Gifting event to Banquet... Jail is changing you man...
    Unless I'm misremebering, Banquet 100% had gifting it was just units for consumables.
    Last year was the last time that was available. They actually made a post saying it.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,516 ★★★★★
    You will be able to gift dohickeys to your alliance members for titles and profile pics again.
  • Options

My point being, it’s not some new revelation, and there's actually nothing you can gift right now. So it's not really something new.
    (and as others mentioned, that had been left in place since last gifting, instead of giving out “Temporary Gifting Badges” to people)

Probably didn’t want to yank that code in and out of the software every time they wanted to do some type of gifting.
    Remember, the “Gifting” process was used for sending those “Appreciation” votes to people (I believe) that where if you received a certain number of “votes” from your ally mates you received special Titles or Profile Pics.