Deathless Piece in BG is a joke

Apex_PredApex_Pred Member Posts: 3
Putting a trophy champion piece in a game mode that is rife with hackers and whales is ridiculous. To get the piece you need luck to avoid modders or whales with 10+ 7* champs , it’s becoming increasingly annoying especially as now there’s a good chance people will miss out on a piece and then have to spend units for the missing piece later on in the game. Could of been a loyalty or glory cost to increase alliance engagements or even a token price like the 6* so you aren’t relying on making GC

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,422 ★★★★★
    The pieces are meant to be hard to acquire, so not everyone can easily get them.
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Member Posts: 1,794 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

Just wait for the OP to find out that the other piece is locked behind Necropolis completion...

Or a challenge objective

...which will be, you know... very challenging.
  • Toproller89Toproller89 Member Posts: 817 ★★★
    It's for endgame players, deathless guilly might cost tens of thousands of units if you count potions and revives needed for necropolis.

Definitely an expensive champ, it seemed more obtainable from the first piece we got for free.
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    Kabam has said that they will offer up pieces in the future for offers in case you missed one, they have said it'd be VERY expensive, but there is hope for you

They also said they're looking at potentially bringing pieces back later in other content but they weren't sure yet

I hate BG, but seeing as I REALLY want to try and get the Guilly I decided to just push through, use some shields and did it earlier today
  • Wfox12345Wfox12345 Member Posts: 28
    Apex_Pred said:

Putting a trophy champion piece in a game mode that is rife with hackers and whales is ridiculous. To get the piece you need luck to avoid modders or whales with 10+ 7* champs , it’s becoming increasingly annoying especially as now there’s a good chance people will miss out on a piece and then have to spend units for the missing piece later on in the game. Could of been a loyalty or glory cost to increase alliance engagements or even a token price like the 6* so you aren’t relying on making GC

I’m chilling at play 3 grinding the solo obj for my first 7 star (I should get it). At plat 3 I am winning majority of my matches, and I believe I could get to diamond easily if I wanted. From there is only 1 set of ranks and you have the piece. From what I saw for the 7 star deathless the pieces for that level of guillotine are more made for achievements in the game, while the 6 star doesn’t really require achievement, just grinding. If you feel the requirements for the guillotine are too severe, then you probably aren’t meant to get her plain and simple.
  • StatureStature Member Posts: 450 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    N/A
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★
    lol, if you complain about the Vibranium I goal already, you will stop playing when you see the others

One for Necropolis completion and another for a new Carina Challenge like 7 for 7 … and the last from X-Mas Banquet spending Event.

It’s simply not meant for you to get the 7* if you are not one of these 10+ 7* rosters.
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,939 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023

You are going to HATE the other objectives you'll have to do to get the other 3 and then again to get Deathless Thanos.

This is not meant to be easy; this is not meant for everybody to be able to do it. There's no reason you should assume that just because you want to get this Champion, you'll be able to. This is a year-long, challenge event for players to strive towards.

Many will try, most will fail, and that's the intention.

Thats kinda hype i cant wait on other deathless objectives im sure there not gonna be as bad as deathless guilly right due to the necro piece?

Edit: also when is the video out that was mentioned on the livestream.
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,941 ★★★★★
    Apex_Pred said:

What do you think "trophy" means?
  • Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Member Posts: 689 ★★★★
    edited November 2023

You are going to HATE the other objectives you'll have to do to get the other 3 and then again to get Deathless Thanos.

This is not meant to be easy; this is not meant for everybody to be able to do it. There's no reason you should assume that just because you want to get this Champion, you'll be able to. This is a year-long, challenge event for players to strive towards.

A lot of people already guessed it, but I think this is the first confirmation that the final champ will be Thanos! Cool!

And eventhough the chances are low that I'll be able to get every champ, I think this is an incredibly cool event and I can't wait to work through it all!
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★

Lol, was this a slipup or a cheeky confirmation :D
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,388 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    ahmynuts said:

What are the other three/four champs? I’m guessing Hyperion, King Groot, Vision and Scarlet Witch

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,953 Guardian
    Deathless Thanos hype!
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,295 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

ahmynuts said:

What are the other three/four champs? I’m guessing Hyperion, King Groot, Vision and Scarlet Witch

Why is it quoting like that. Really weird
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,388 ★★★★★
    Isn’t it supposed to quote like that?
    edited November 2023
    EdisonLaw said:

ahmynuts said:

My guess on the deathless is we know guilly im saying vision and kg last 1 is a split but i personally love to see sw deathless over hype but i wouldnt care about which one due to there gonna be different anyway just out of the 4 we are getting the 4th im not too sure about
    EdisonLaw said:

Isn’t it supposed to quote like that?

No it shouldnt thats odd