**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Max Upgrade Button Proves It..

So they'll put a button to spend hundreds and hundreds of units right next to the normal upgrade button, actually basically in the exact same spot that the normal upgrade button used to be, but we still can't sell "high value items" (that cost 50 units now) because "people accidentally sell them too often".

And this after all the catalyst limits got raised, except for the ones that we have tons of in overflow.. How dumb do you think we are kabam? Let's us sell the items, or at least give us the respect of being honest with us as to why you won't let us, because literally no ones believes your excuse anymore. I even suggested long ago to at least have them auto sell for something rather than just expire for nothing. What would be the downside of that? So frustrating to lose something we earned simply because kabam wants to control our item usage.

Ok rant over, hope everyone's having a great day :)

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,979 ★★★★★

You know, there is a concept called "asking nicely". As in: "Kabam, the placement of the new rank up button might lead to accidental usage, so can you move it?"

Instead people jump on the forum with a rant about how evil/dumb/greedy Kabam is.

So, can we please try not to set our hair on fire about everything? I'm asking nicely.

At least there’s a confirmation screen on this one, unlike the pop up unit offers
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 766 ★★★
    insert baby goot "do not push this button" meme here.

While I like the option.. options are good... I wish there was a way to "turn on and off the feature", as I am far, far more likely to accidently push it than to "push it an mean it".... and There is unfortunately precedent on "oh, you actually levelled the champ too far, we can't undo that" from people accidently hitting the wrong button before on rank ups.
  • Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    There's a confirmation screen.
    It makes ISO window smaller which was small to begin with... There's so much empty space place it somewhere else.
    They really had to cram it below the gold button...
  • Options
    Mhd20034Mhd20034 Posts: 159
    Am I the only one confused by the replies in this post ? I feel they are not related to this thread
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Mhd20034 said:

Am I the only one confused by the replies in this post ? I feel they are not related to this thread

This is more fun

• Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    if you click it, it will then ask if you really want to spend the units.
    personally i just hate it because that means there is one less slot i can select ISO from making it slightly more time consuming to rank up champs. Wish there was an option to disable this as I always have ISO in my overflow...i would never spend units on that ****.
  • Options
    BlackTuranBlackTuran Posts: 642 ★★★
    Nobody is gonna accidentally spend units on that because there is a second confirmation screen asking are you sure?
  • Options
    Jake303AoSJake303AoS Posts: 301 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

How dumb do you think we are kabam?

They think you're smart enough to not push that button AND also push the confirmation button unless you actually want to buy that offer.

But Kabam is wrong all the time.
    That was something that was also discussed on a previous post as to why we can't sell those items. So why not put a confirmation button on selling the "high value items"?

But kabam is right all the time.

I have no problem giving kabam credit where it's due, and have many times in the past. This post isn't about the new button, it's about the reasoning behind why they won't let us sell those items. Previously it was due to too many people "accidentally selling them", yet this new button pops that will absolutely cause more accidental purchases.. It's a real issue wether you want to acknowledge it or not, we should be able to get something for the items we've earned.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

They think you're smart enough to not push that button AND also push the confirmation button unless you actually want to buy that offer.

Remember "Don't push the button!"?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    For the record, I thought it was a trick. I pushed the button. 😆
  • Options
    Even though there is a Confirmation screen on THIS one.
    Some other times there is NOT a Confirmation safety-net. (Pop-up offers when spinning crystals ?)
    So that's sort of a problem, are you supposed to remember *when* you have to be extra careful in paying attention, and when you don’t have to be as careful.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★

You know, there is a concept called "asking nicely". As in: "Kabam, the placement of the new rank up button might lead to accidental usage, so can you move it?"

Instead people jump on the forum with a rant about how evil/dumb/greedy Kabam is.

So, can we please try not to set our hair on fire about everything? I'm asking nicely.

You think nice reaches the high ears?
  • Options
    TaintoTainto Posts: 67
    DNA3000 said:

I’m not smart enough. The button needs to be removed. Period.