**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

aw timers wrong

aw timer is off by hour, this same as last year when yous wouldn't admit fault took months to correct it, was off by hour for 6 months then by 2 hours when daylight saving changed again

Comments

• Options
    So, after Matchmaking Start Time had jumped from 6pm (originally) to then 7pm (times US-Eastern), are you saying it had eventually went back to be 6pm at some point this summer or fall ?
    Guess I hadn’t noticed.

And now because of DST, is changed to 5pm (which seems like that always happens initially).

Just thought the prior change to 7pm was somehow the “NEW NORMAL”, because it stayed that way FOR A LONG TIME.
  • Options
    FlushFlush Posts: 108

So, after Matchmaking Start Time had jumped from 6pm (originally) to then 7pm (times US-Eastern), are you saying it had eventually went back to be 6pm at some point this summer or fall ?
    Guess I hadn’t noticed.

And now because of DST, is changed to 5pm (which seems like that always happens initially).

Just thought the prior change to 7pm was somehow the “NEW NORMAL”, because it stayed that way FOR A LONG TIME.

aw matching wouldn't start to 11pm my time, now its 10pm after yous changed daylight saving, for aq was 8.15pm start now its 7.15pm, this happen last year in march and because kabam wouldn't correct it, when came to daylight saving in Oct push everything starting 2 hours earlier than should of
  • Options
    so are yous going fix timers on aq and aw ending hour earlyer than did before daylight saving changes
  • Options
    Flush said:

so are yous going fix timers on aq and aw ending hour earlyer than did before daylight saving changes

No. They are what they are now.
    And (on your local time) will be 1 hour different in the winter versus what they are in the summer from now on.

The summer times will be what we have normally been used to in years past.
    The winter times will be 1 hour earlier than that (what they currently are right now).

**all this, assuming your timezone does indeed change by an hour with DST, and that you are not in the lower hemisphere (and call summer/winter the reverse of what we do in US/Canada).
  • Options
    aq had always started 8.15pm and aw at 11.00pm my time up to last year when timers got messed up and yous only corrected it months later when both events where starting 2 hours early than they should have, this is same thing again, so I've wait for clock's go forward again next year here for it correct itself