**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Single support staff

It would be better if a single support team memeber is solely reponsible for a ticket rather than the group. I raised a ticket. I kept getting the same useless messages until someone was able to understand my issue. I replied immediately but again it was answered by somone else who has no clue and again i start getting the same old repetitive messages. I atleast want the option to stick to a single support staff till the end so they understand what happened previously in the thread.

Comments

• Options
    Also, i think the account question on whats your first ingame name is very difficult. MCOC is a very old game. Somone like me who started the game in 2015 cannot answer the question exactly when we have the option to change names using change name tags. And all ids are unique so we use a couple of symbols to get a unique name. Other questions can be sourced from various achievements and store history. But in-game names are very difficult to remember when the account is very old. I think kabam should consider changing the question. Something that can be sourced from database.
  • Options

It would be better if a single support team memeber is solely reponsible for a ticket rather than the group. I raised a ticket. I kept getting the same useless messages until someone was able to understand my issue. I replied immediately but again it was answered by somone else who has no clue and again i start getting the same old repetitive messages. I atleast want the option to stick to a single support staff till the end so they understand what happened previously in the thread.

I had the same issue man!
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,528 ★★★★★

Also, i think the account question on whats your first ingame name is very difficult. MCOC is a very old game. Somone like me who started the game in 2015 cannot answer the question exactly when we have the option to change names using change name tags. And all ids are unique so we use a couple of symbols to get a unique name. Other questions can be sourced from various achievements and store history. But in-game names are very difficult to remember when the account is very old. I think kabam should consider changing the question. Something that can be sourced from database.

Just going to guess you need to change the email...
  • Options

The questions they ask are designed to be questions a person who has access to the account cannot answer just by looking at the account. That's why they ask questions like the first account name, email addresses attached, where you were when you created the account, and your purchase history. These are things that someone who gains control of your account cannot answer just by looking at the account.

I'm not saying the way Kabam does this is the best: I've made suggestions for changing it myself. But the bottom line is any account verification mechanism is going to run into issues with players who simply do not remember the information, because the information is unlikely to be entirely things that can just be looked up in all cases.