**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What about second time rewards from last month gauntlet?

Comments

• Options
    CytaCyta Posts: 101
    BigBlueOx said:

I think for this one any paragon that completed the gauntlet for October only once should just get a second set of rewards for compensation. This type of situation has been happening far too often for anybody to know what to do anymore.

And what message would that send? "Should I exploit and 100% get the rewards, or dont do it, and MAYBE I will get the same rewards as compensation"
    I think the solutions would be strip punish exploiters (if possible) or compensate the good community, but with something extra, so ppl that exploited, will miss these rewards and be discouraged to do the same thing in future.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 679 ★★★
    I hope I get the rewards everyone else was able to get for "double dipping". I did the event twice on Wednesday for the 22-hour event points, but never got more rewards. I didn't know this was a thing until yesterday afternoon. I've done it 4 times since then and got squat. I like this boss rush - boss practice content and wish it was available throughout the month unlocked (after 100% thronebreaker, THEN the rewards should be available in the Challenge section). However, doesn't seem fair that I never got a second helping of rewards when others I know have gotten it 3+ times since Wednesday.

On an unrelated note, I feel like I'm the only person who doesn't have the updated unit store.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    Cyta said:

Tempting but not worth the ban

Do you really think they will ban like 80% of paragons for this?! Right before November sales?!
    I would argue that statistic. I ran it once, and I'm willing to bet more than 20% of us who ran it did the same.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    Cyta said:

BigBlueOx said:

I think for this one any paragon that completed the gauntlet for October only once should just get a second set of rewards for compensation. This type of situation has been happening far too often for anybody to know what to do anymore.

And what message would that send? "Should I exploit and 100% get the rewards, or dont do it, and MAYBE I will get the same rewards as compensation"
    I think the solutions would be strip punish exploiters (if possible) or compensate the good community, but with something extra, so ppl that exploited, will miss these rewards and be discouraged to do the same thing in future.
    Honestly the last few major exploits have been handled and communicated on so poorly it’s creating an environment where it’s now unclear for the player base on how to proceed. I don’t think it’s as clear cut as “good” and “bad”, instead I think expectations need to be reset and playing fields show be leveled with a clear explanation on what should have happened here and how this will be handled in the future.
  • Options

Cyta said:

Do you really think they will ban like 80% of paragons for this?! Right before November sales?!
    I would argue that statistic. I ran it once, and I'm willing to bet more than 20% of us who ran it did the same.
    Well, maybe its not 80%.. i just had a lot of ppl doing it, and sending me msgz asking why i dont do it. I dont have the numbers, no1 except kabam can say how many paragons that did the first run went in for the 2nd one. But it doesnt change the fact that i still believe there will be no bans involved 😉

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★

Cyta said:

Yeah. Don’t think many even realized. Just a small minority did it again.
  • Options
    We reached a point where if you dont exploit you are asked “why?!”. A point where some try to exploit and complain that they cant do it. This might be offtopic but I find it funny 🤪
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,640 ★★★★★
    Cyta said:

We reached a point where if you dont exploit you are asked “why?!”. A point where some try to exploit and complain that they cant do it. This might be offtopic but I find it funny 🤪

Sadly I have to agree with this point, it’s why I don’t think bans would be a fair reaction, instead compensation should be provided to anybody that didn’t realize the rewards were reactivated.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,855 ★★★★
    To confirm, I did it twice but got reward only once which is as intended.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★
    What im sensing a little is maybe those claiming they got a second time was by doing this months paragauntlet also with them now able to do last months
  • Options
    Bendy said:

What im sensing a little is maybe those claiming they got a second time was by doing this months paragauntlet also with them now able to do last months

No. I've seen many YouTube videos confirming it was last month's.
  • Options
    TheExit27 said:

Bendy said:

I cant find any only the one rich reported about which kabam said was fine but will be locking it but wont gain rewards after
  • Options
    Bendy said:

TheExit27 said:

Bendy said:

I cant find any only the one rich reported about which kabam said was fine but will be locking it but wont gain rewards after
    https://youtu.be/X5LCk41LNEU?si=O9SEOio-cBQDYuA_
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    TheExit27 said:

Bendy said:

TheExit27 said:

Bendy said:

https://youtu.be/X5LCk41LNEU?si=O9SEOio-cBQDYuA_
    Prof hoff u sure thats reliable

Edit: if he did run it and got rewards then account should be rolled back as he should know better considering hes a content creator he should be getting his audience to avoid this not take advantage as it is an exploit
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Edit: if he did run it and got rewards then account should be rolled back as he should know better considering hes a content creator he should be getting his audience to avoid this not take advantage as it is an exploit

Really? He isn't the only person. Also, he only did this BECAUSE he was flooded with emails about it... and only did it to prove whether or not it's true. You clearly didn't watch the video. But rely on Rich and his informationless video on the issue instead then make your own conclusions. I regret giving you a video as proof now that you dismiss it to personal bias... then add an edit that he was wrong to do it, when so many other YouTubers did the same. SMH

• Options
    TheExit27 said:

Bendy said:

Really? He isn't the only person. Also, he only did this BECAUSE he was flooded with emails about it... and only did it to prove whether or not it's true. You clearly didn't watch the video. But rely on Rich and his informationless video on the issue instead then make your own conclusions. I regret giving you a video as proof now that you dismiss it to personal bias... then add an edit that he was wrong to do it, when so many other YouTubers did the same. SMH

No matter who does it youtubers or not they should know better as u just said he got spammed emails about it what he could of done is just report to kabam of players doing it than doing it himself for proof
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,375 ★★★★★
    TheExit27 said:

Bendy said:

What I didn't see was a report to Kabam before creating, editing, and uploading a video about it.
  • Options
    TheExit27 said:

Kabam knows about this and allowed it to happen for random people. That's not on the people, that's on Kabam. Kabam Jax has already declared it okay. Prof Hoff did this with like 20 minutes remaining of the event's existence. I don't expect you guys to understand this. If a YouTuber you liked did it, you'd be whistling a different tune. ALSO, you have NO IDEA if he sent out a report. Unless you're employed by Kabam and see such reports. Let's keep the nonsense to a minimum please. The main subject here isn't to shame a YouTuber or ANYONE who took advantage of this "exploit", but to point out that not everyone was able to claim the rewards like the lucky people who already have multiple times. I propose an opportunity to claim the rewards more than once... for those who were unlucky enough to not be able to AND for those who were reluctant to because they didn't know if Kabam was going to punish them or not. Again, this is on Kabam. Please stop speaking for them.

If u saw what i posted jax said to not double dip so again i will say who ever ran a second time and got exploited
  • Options
    I cant see how doing a quest and getting the rewards twice can be ok. If it really is they should have make it public and let every1 do it again. And that via mail in game, not on forums or private messages
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    integrity
    noun
    in·​teg·​ri·​ty in-ˈte-grə-tē

1: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles that you refuse to change:
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

I bet if they try to do that the ones who did it twice will get a 3rd set of rewards. That's what happened with this sort of situation last time
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

BigBlueOx said:

I bet if they try to do that the ones who did it twice will get a 3rd set of rewards. That's what happened with this sort of situation last time
    Yeah, so that’s not an option.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,483 ★★★★★
    edited November 2023
    Vanitelia said:

integrity
    noun
    in·​teg·​ri·​ty in-ˈte-grə-tē

1: the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles that you refuse to change:

• Options
    What is the final outcome of this?I saw the October gauntlet when the November one started and there was over 24 hours left on it.i thought maybe it would give rewards because it might register as being November's gauntlet but the difference is I didn't do it because kabam can't seem to make any clear rule about which things will get you banned and which won't.
    This means now I have missed out on the 7* launch day glitch,the massive 6* giveaway via the mythic shards glitch and this and several others.im getting fed up of there being one rule one minute and another the next.
    Kabam need to be sending messages to our mail when things are being allowed.this has got beyond a joke.
  • Options
    VaniteliaVanitelia Posts: 367 ★★★
    @SirGamesBond Well done, sir...well done.