**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What about second time rewards from last month gauntlet?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Anyone who got these extra rewards should have the new gauntlets rewards disabled or the rest of us should get compensation.
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★

Anyone who got these extra rewards should have the new gauntlets rewards disabled or the rest of us should get compensation.

The fact that kabam hasn't adress this yet is insane, @Kabam Jax said that people wouldn't be able to get rewards twice and here we are
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★

What is the final outcome of this?I saw the October gauntlet when the November one started and there was over 24 hours left on it.i thought maybe it would give rewards because it might register as being November's gauntlet but the difference is I didn't do it because kabam can't seem to make any clear rule about which things will get you banned and which won't.
    This means now I have missed out on the 7* launch day glitch,the massive 6* giveaway via the mythic shards glitch and this and several others.im getting fed up of there being one rule one minute and another the next.
    Kabam need to be sending messages to our mail when things are being allowed.this has got beyond a joke.

Yeah, it was intended that the Quest appeared there after November released … Kabam officially extended it by 48 hours due to problems (Bugs) on the final day of October Event.

However, this does not include that people who got the rewards before should be able to get them again, that was not intended.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,270 ★★★★★

The fact that kabam hasn't adress this yet is insane, @Kabam Jax said that people wouldn't be able to get rewards twice and here we are
    I so want an answer before weekend as otherwise need to wait till early next
  • Options
    GrumrokGrumrok Posts: 72
    Just a freaking circus at this point, exploiting any weak point of the game seems to become the common standard and the honest players taking the big L over and over again...
    I can remember a lot situations where exploiting something was just an unpenalized extra chunk of rewards for those players and sadly only very few times, where kabam evened the differences or really took care of the problem with penalizing the abusers - just by taking away the additional stuff.

That doesent hurt enough to stop those high rising numbers of players exploiting everything everywhere they can.
    Just punish those guys by cutting theyre normal and honest achieved rewards by those modes as a penalty also, just that violating the tos really hurts by finishing with less rewards than a honest way would've gathered.
    Guess that would reduce this raising problem by miles step by step.

Sincerley
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,096 ★★★★★
    Cyta said:

Tempting but not worth the ban

Do you really think they will ban like 80% of paragons for this?! Right before November sales?!
    Oh this guy is clueless
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Perma ban these duckling cheater!
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    All the cheaters hitting „Disagree“ on the posts, they fear their deserved ban, golden. 🤣