**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why can we sell the Cursed Handle?

Can you please remove this from the item so it doesn't get sold on accident

Comments

• Options
    Interesting that it allows selling of the 6* ones (or at least, that “Handle” one, only piece I have to check).
    But NOT the 7* version.

Should be like the PlatPool pieces, and NOT allow you to sell any of those.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    Why or how would you sell this “on accident”?
    Unless you’re one of the reasons we can’t sell “high value” items anymore.

On accident, are you kidding? So you would sell this and then whine to Kabam that it was “on accident” and try to get it back.

You’re the problem.
    This is why we can’t have nice things Pepper.
  • Options
    Just seeing the the phrase “on accident” and the replies and downvotes in this thread has made me change my mind and think, yeah, you are too stupid to manage your own resources.
  • Options
    5* Pieces of PlatPool can NOT be sold.

For those that have any remaining 6* or 7*, can you sell those ? (Are those different based on Star, like the “Cursed” objects seem to be)
  • Options
    Jefechuta said:

smdam38 said:

Just seeing the the phrase “on accident” and the replies and downvotes in this thread has made me change my mind and think, yeah, you are too stupid to manage your own resources.

@ahmynuts just went out of jail, I think you should go in the one he just let empty
    Please tell us why you think that. Post why you think anything I said deserves a “forum jail”.
  • Options
    o_oo_o Posts: 834 ★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Jefechuta said:

smdam38 said:

@ahmynuts just went out of jail, I think you should go in the one he just let empty
    Please tell us why you think that. Post why you think anything I said deserves a “forum jail”.

• Options
    It’s a pet peeve, or wait, maybe a trigger I guess. Is it called a trigger?
    “On accident”. It just gets to me.

You’d be terrified of my self awareness boy.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,647 ★★★★★
    Apparently it is not a high value item like tier 2 alpha